New from SE Michigan

twistedneck

Established Member
a lot of us from SE Michigan here on svtperformance.

You see a lot of really nice Mustangs in Dearborn. I had 3 LS Mustangs in my driveway back in 2011 before they got released. :)

GhostStang14

Established Member
Wow 17k otd...that's a lot of new car for the money. Love the seats

You seriously got that car for 17 new? I am very impressed. Great deal

yep and a low interest rate as well.

a lot of us from SE Michigan here on svtperformance.

You see a lot of really nice Mustangs in Dearborn. I had 3 LS Mustangs in my driveway back in 2011 before they got released. :)

Dearborn is ford town of course youll see them there

you can barely get a fiesta for that price lol. impressive.

exact reason I didn't go for the focus ST no rebates barely any discount.

Washington MI here. Nice clean looking Mustang. Hope you rethink those stripes! :nono:

I did they are no longer going to be part of my design, after looking at it for awhile I don't like them anymore, most likely going with flat black and going old school muscle car look, like ive seen on the new Z28 Camaro.

That's an awesome deal then dude.

thanks, I almost got a Camaro of all things till they made it a better deal. happy I got the mustang instead didn't like the closterfobic cabin in the Camaro, the mustang is much more open and IMO rides and drives better.

GhostStang14

Established Member
I'm in Commerce MI, nice looking car....let the mods begin :rockon:

thanks, need money first, but im in my last semester of the ford program. but I do have a few things waiting for spring

Also updated the rendition of the car with out stripes. since I decided to go without them didn't like them after all

GhostStang14

Established Member
mustang1.jpg
hi all, im back heres an updated picture of the mustang, just started off the car meet season down here in Milan and the backstreet cruisers meet

hitmix300

Established Member
man that looks great. glad to see you're already modding. keep it up! hopefully when i'm available I can participate in those meets.

GhostStang14

Established Member
thanks, ive been to a lot of meets this year already, went out to Bakers off millford rd, next Monday is Belleville's meet right on main street starts at like 6. wont be too many mods tho, saving for my house paying student loans and tools that I got to buy for work

Beernuts

Established Member
I have a stock GT catback exhaust if you still need it. Located in Dearborn.

Users who are viewing this thread