New from SE Michigan

GhostStang14

Established Member
Hi all, names Matt, I had pick up my first mustang and first RWD car back in October. I had her special ordered to my liking. 2014 V6 (yes I know its missing 2 cylinders) with a 6 speed manual trans, only option was Recaro seats. at the end of the pictures is an example of my work in progress of what I have planned. Second rendition is up decided away from the green stripes, the black will be flat black.

Also looking for the GT exhaust pipes so I can do a GT500 set up. http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/exhaust-390/990761-wtb-exuast-pipes-gt-gt500.html

IMG_3025_zps64382a43.jpg

IMG_3026_zps3373dc66.jpg

IMG_3028_zpsbf5fec13.jpg

IMG_02021_zps26cc1179.jpg

Last edited:

kcsvt94l

1D 10 T Error
Established Member
Dear God! I sure hope you aren't considering green racing stripes. Don't think I've seen recaro's in a V6 car before! For the extra money you spent on those you could have got a 5.0 :) Enjoy it regardless they run pretty good!

GhostStang14

Established Member
Dear God! I sure hope you aren't considering green racing stripes. Don't think I've seen recaro's in a V6 car before! For the extra money you spent on those you could have got a 5.0 :) Enjoy it regardless they run pretty good!

actually the gt was 10k more with the same set up. the stripes are a maybe it was my initial thought of what to do only because I only see red, blue black and white on mustangs. it might just go flat black hood roof and trunk. 5.0's are oil hogs, 8 qts for an oil change, if I had the money to afford a v8 it wouldn't be a mustang. but thanks anyways I love the car so much fun in the snow we have gotten. :)

kbmag1

Established Member
Welcome, former Michigan here. Lived between the Woodhaven stamping plant and Flat Rock assembly.

manolith

I Wanna go fast.
Established Member
actually the gt was 10k more with the same set up. the stripes are a maybe it was my initial thought of what to do only because I only see red, blue black and white on mustangs. it might just go flat black hood roof and trunk. 5.0's are oil hogs, 8 qts for an oil change, if I had the money to afford a v8 it wouldn't be a mustang. but thanks anyways I love the car so much fun in the snow we have gotten. :)

You can get a base gt for 26k. Probably less than the car you got. Anyways those stripes look horrible lol.

Just_A_GT

Established Member
not many people from Michigan on here?

I'm in Harrison Twp.

Like others have said - I'd avoid the White/Black/Green combo. Maybe instead of a paint job, consider a matte black wrap for the hood, roof and trunk? Being able to just peel the wrap off will make the car easier to sell down the road rather than having to find a buyer who isn't turned off by the two-tone.

Users who are viewing this thread