New Girl from TN

07mustangGT

Established Member
I came down there in my big block car last year but it prolly wont be ready by next weekend. I'll prolly just have to drive the lame-o cobra instead. :rollseyes

LMFAO :rollseyes Oh heaven forbid that u should have to take the cobra instead. Wish i had a garage like that to choose from.:cuss: But if u do come dont be shy and come say hello. You can pick my car out, but ill be the tall burnette hanging around.

07mustangGT

Established Member
Well just got my baby back from getting a new short block installed. Final numbers on 10lbs of boost are 503/573. Now time for some DR's and a trip to the track this summer to see what she will do

MikeW

Established Member
Wooo Woo Congrats :rockon:

Which shop done the install?

How many miles will you take it easy on the new SB?

07mustangGT

Established Member
Delk did all the work, and i am taking my sweet time with this brake in. I wont even try to get on her till after i put 1000 miles on her ( at least, maybe more )....lol i just dont want anything to happen. Should start putting in my Royal Purple Full Synthetic Oil in at round 5k...just to be safe.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
hey you! glad to see you made your way over to svtp!!

2001cobra!

the new one
Established Member
Hey wanted to say thanks for the friendly welcome you gave me, wanted to welcome you, and also say you have a very nice car!:)

Users who are viewing this thread