*New Girl* (pix)

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
Nice looking car. I always loved the Machs in the azure blue and the competition orange. I hope you last around here.....

I was stuck between these too when I was going through the decision on getting my Mach. I loved the Orange, but I like that Azure is only a Mach color. (Comp Orange came on GT's as well..)

Mike K

مسافر عالمي
Established Member
p.s. I can't figure out the multi-quote thing...lol

Great pics and welcome. Just hit the multi-quote button for every post you want to quote (and i remembers what order you select them in too) but on the last one you want to quote just hit the regular quote button. It will automatically redirect you to the next screen with all the quotes ready to go.

-Mike

EDIT - i am too slow

Last edited:

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
whoa whoa whoa....watch your mouth:D

welcome to the Mach 1 section. whats done to the car? and the saleens set it off lovely. nice looking AB ya got there.

Oh, BTW the 3rd and 5th pic are the same...lol just busting ya chops:poke:

HAHA thanks...I was doing it quickly at work switching out and back windows from photobucket.... Thanks though!

qwikhuh

Established Member
I was stuck between these too when I was going through the decision on getting my Mach. I loved the Orange, but I like that Azure is only a Mach color. (Comp Orange came on GT's as well..)

And Cobras and unfortunately I recently worked on a V6 comp orange so Ford used it everywhere :rollseyes I have worked on a lot of Machs, definately something special about driving them.

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
And Cobras and unfortunately I recently worked on a V6 comp orange so Ford used it everywhere :rollseyes I have worked on a lot of Machs, definately something special about driving them.

Yeah I knew it came on others besides Mach's and GT's, didn't wanna name others and be wrong..but yeah mine being Azure Blue makes it a lil more special (...atleast to me anyways)

Users who are viewing this thread