*New Girl* (pix)

YellowShaker03

I Am Black Jesus
Established Member
Welcome to the site- I think its alot more informative (well cheap entertainment) than the Reg... I can't believe this hasen't been said yet- makes me fee ashamed to say it but "PIHB" there its been said lol. Seems like thats the answer to everything, thats my thought since its mentioned in every topic HAHA.

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
UMMMM!Didn`t we just go through this w/ another girl,not to long ago!In before the leg hummers:shrug::shrug:But wait,maybe this 1`s for real!

s|ck

Established Member
Well hello there sexy
2hxaq9x.gif

ponygt65

Multi-Quotin' Fool
Established Member
UMMMM!Didn`t we just go through this w/ another girl,not to long ago!In before the leg hummers:shrug::shrug:But wait,maybe this 1`s for real!

She's for real. She's also a member of Mach1registry.com and has been for a little bit now. :beer:

EVO-lution

Established Member
Best color for a Mach!!!
whoa whoa whoa....watch your mouth:D

welcome to the Mach 1 section. whats done to the car? and the saleens set it off lovely. nice looking AB ya got there.

Oh, BTW the 3rd and 5th pic are the same...lol just busting ya chops:poke:

Last edited:

1slow4v

Fancy meeting you here hun!!! How are you Ashley? I love your pics, and yes the car is almost as beautiful as the owner. - Jake

rich1

Established Member
Hey girl .......See you got here ! :dancenana:Dont tease the animals!:lol:

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
Whats all done to the car to make 350. I need more idea's lol. I cant see the picture at work, so ill comment later.

I have been workin on putting all the mod's on my signature.. I think for the most part it's complete... I might have forgotten a few things...

SexyMach1

Girls Do it Better
Established Member
You're on MM too. Haha.

I'm all over the place as well. Best way to keep myself entertained during the work hours. Welcome again.

It's still slow. :D

HAHA yes, I agree. And yeah, I really didnt feel like naming all the sites because I'd prolly leave one out or something lol

01SaleenS281

01-459
Established Member
Boyfriend's camera (It's a Canon something, not sure of the model) It takes great photos though!

p.s. I can't figure out the multi-quote thing...lol

Click multi-quote on all the messages you want to respond to except the last one. Click quote on the last. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread