New GT350 and GT350R track video. (no music)

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
I am very curious as well how this engine will respond to mods

Based on the amount of work Ford said they put in to the GT350 reduce NVH due to the FPC, I'm guessing a lot of people are going to be upset when their car shakes itself apart after adding a few mods. Or just scatters the engine all over the road when someone tries putting a blower/turbo on it. I think there is a reason you don't see many Ferraris with aftermarket turbos.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
[video=youtube;MwVVaG4ERGw]https://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_embedded&v=MwVVaG4ERGw[/video]

Whats wrong with the Flowmasters on this big bore Coyote? I think they will be just fine on one of these cars. ;)

now that sounds good. Car is definitely screaming.

VNOMIS

Yeah, I said it
Established Member

24460984.jpg

SVTContique

Turbocharged this thing would be a dream with how high it revs, like someone said though it depends on how the fpc takes to mods.

Rct851

Established Member
It sounds really good stock but I could see it being raspy as all hell with cat deletes

o2gt

Established Member
Based on the amount of work Ford said they put in to the GT350 reduce NVH due to the FPC, I'm guessing a lot of people are going to be upset when their car shakes itself apart after adding a few mods. Or just scatters the engine all over the road when someone tries putting a blower/turbo on it. I think there is a reason you don't see many Ferraris with aftermarket turbos.

Im sure for built this engine realizing its customers could mod them. I don't now how much more you will get out of them maybe a lot maybe not. but it would look really bad if they cant handle anything. I think part of what you see out of ferrari is simply a small sample size of cars and an even smaller group of owners who want to add an after market turbo to their cars.

jsd512

Wannabe Ghostbuster
Established Member
GT350
GT500
Z/28
ZL-1
Z06
V Series
ACR
Hellcat
Ford GT Coming soon...
ZORA Coming soon...
Focus RS Coming soon...

America is building some kick-ass cars.

fangstang

Established Member
GT350
GT500
Z/28
ZL-1
Z06
V Series
ACR
Hellcat
Ford GT Coming soon...
ZORA Coming soon...
Focus RS Coming soon...

America is building some kick-ass cars.

Thank God! And we still offer manuals for 99% of them.

sunburned

I miss my torque
Established Member
That Zora has been 'coming soon' for like 2 generations of Corvettes now.

Users who are viewing this thread