New GT350 time to mod

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Never paid MSRP for a vehicle....typically quite a bit less. But thanks. :bash:

Yeah, total dick.

But in reality, you didn't get $6k off MSRP. Even Canadian was only $5k, +$1k in shop charges. So that might have cost the dealer $200.

Not trying to be a dick, just trying to get the truth. I thought your location said "Ask" not Sask. My apologies.

No doubt.

There's also people that brag about so much off msrp but forget to mention the $600 dealer doc fee the extra money paid on ext warranty, paint protection, how the dealer low balled their trade in. There are many ways ways dealers make profit and give back a little vehicle price. That's why I like to go otd even thought that can be misleading different state laws.

SCalla1384

Established Member
Can't believe car forums are coming down to what people paid as far as being the biggest topic. Jesus who the hell cares.

Awesome car op, I love the color combo. What I would do for that car..

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Can't believe car forums are coming down to what people paid as far as being the biggest topic. Jesus who the hell cares.

Awesome car op, I love the color combo. What I would do for that car..
:dw:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Yea hood struts are a must idk why ford just does not put these on in the first place...

A prop rod is cheaper than hood struts.

Anybody who wants to buy one of these things cares! Not everybody is okay with, or has the money to pay, the ridiculous ADMs. And looking at the number of cars OP has, I'm guessing he would've willingly paid an ADM for it.

SCalla1384

Established Member
A prop rod is cheaper than hood struts.

Anybody who wants to buy one of these things cares! Not everybody is okay with, or has the money to pay, the ridiculous ADMs. And looking at the number of cars OP has, I'm guessing he would've willingly paid an ADM for it.

So even if the OP paid $10k under or $10k over, how does that affect you, or anyone else buying one? If you go to a dealer and say "a guy on the forums paid $6k under msrp" as your argument to pay msrp or less, they're going to laugh at you.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
So even if the OP paid $10k under or $10k over, how does that affect you, or anyone else buying one? If you go to a dealer and say "a guy on the forums paid $6k under msrp" as your argument to pay msrp or less, they're going to laugh at you.
And we (dealers) will laugh at you if you come in and make a ridiculous offer with no supporting facts to why that should be the value of the vehicle.

Personally, I don't care what he paid for it. It has no bearing on me whatsoever. However, I was curious based on his claim and how he threw it out there without being asked.

SCalla1384

Established Member
And we (dealers) will laugh at you if you come in and make a ridiculous offer with no supporting facts to why that should be the value of the vehicle.

Personally, I don't care what he paid for it. It has no bearing on me whatsoever. However, I was curious based on his claim and how he threw it out there without being asked.

I know... that's pretty much what I said.

Well you were the one saying he was violating the rules if he was lying. So clearly you did care enough to make a statement like that.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I know... that's pretty much what I said.

Well you were the one saying he was violating the rules if he was lying. So clearly you did care enough to make a statement like that.
It's a true statement.

I was unaware someone had to care a certain amount to make a factual statement.

Great argument. *applause*

OP your collection is pretty awesome!

Last edited:

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
So even if the OP paid $10k under or $10k over, how does that affect you, or anyone else buying one? ...

It gives a smart shopper something to gauge averages with. For example, Invicta watches have MSRPs as high as $4k. NOBODY pays that much for Invicta watches. Average sales prices are a couple hundred dollars. So for somebody who doesn't ask around on what people are paying for them, they're going to be taken for a ride. Same thing with cars. Why would somebody still pay an ADM if there are more and more dealers out there willing to sell at or below MSRP? That's how it affects other shoppers.

Live2Crawl

Established Member
Ok guys here is the fleet

29797fd5764594d316b1eb92b0a94550.jpg

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's amazing to me how much more aggressive the GT350 looks over the GT500.

Users who are viewing this thread