New GT500 leak...

gimmie11s

I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member
someone photoshopped a drag pack on it, looks good!

49899232_1670021299809738_8501460503380361216_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_ht=scontent-dfw5-1.jpg

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
I like the GT500 so far but damn, Ford is sucking ass at anything related to marketing. If all you were going to do was show the car and ramble on about a bunch of bullshit then just reveal the car online with the tech brochure and call it a day. The thread they put together on this site was far more fun to look over than to watch the reveal from Farley.

And what the hell are they thinking with the Explorer ST? it looks no different than the other model and still has textured mouldings all around, and then a 3.0 V6 when you already have the 3.5 in another trim level? You guys do realize that Dodge has a Durango with 475hp and you thought it was too much to put the high output 3.5 into the Explorer to make it compete better? "But... but... it's faster than a Range Rover Sport".
They should do some commercials, " Reclaiming your toxic masculinity!" And have the men and even ladies wearing a beard. Lol while driving past a Gillette factory.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
They should do some commercials, " Reclaiming your toxic masculinity!" And have the men and even ladies wearing a beard. Lol while driving past a Gillette factory.

OK Bozos, stop clowning around.

Dont forget to show them bullying Camaro owners lol

Users who are viewing this thread