New Guy- 96 Cobra pics inside

Palmer

Established Member
My name is Brian and I'm new to the site. I'm from Owasso, Oklahoma and have a white 96 Cobra with 3.73's, AutoPower Cage, Griggs GR-40 Suspenison: Tubular K-member, Torque Arm, Panhard Bar, A-arms, Coilovers, Bumpsteer Kit, MM Caster Camber Plates, Subframe Connectors, Koni Yellows, H&R Race Springs, Steeda Shifter, Steeda Adjustable Quadrant, Cable, and Firewall Adjuster, Ford Racing 11in. Clutch, Bassani Headers and X-pipe, Borla Mufflers, Saleen Wing, and Chrome Saleen Wheels. Here's a few pics of my car...
DSC_2364.jpg

DSC_2386.jpg

G-106.jpg

F-354.jpg

100_0927.jpg

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
Hell ya man, that's one nicely set up car! Very clean, love the seats! Welcome!

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
badass ride man welcome to the site!! good to see another open tracker around here :beer:

Palmer

Established Member
Thanks for all the compliments! The car handles absolutley amazing! Not positive on the brand of seats, but I'm pretty sure they're just some cheap ones off ebay. I bought them from a friend to put in place of the Corbeaus I had. They weren't going to be permanent, but they ended up being really comfortable and flow with the interior well so I kept them. And yeah I know the cobra is facing the wrong way. The track pics are from right before I bought it. The first thing I did the weekend I bought the car was replace it with a forward facing snake. That drove me crazy! Lol.

Users who are viewing this thread