• Welcome to SVTPerformance!
ATTENTION!
You may experience intermittent issues while accessing the site over the next 60-90 minutes, as we perform maintenance and upgrades.

New guy from California

Discussion in 'Newbies Introduce Yourself!' started by KushBandit, Aug 10, 2014.

1. KushBandit

KushBandit Member Established Member

Hey all, I recently(6 months ago) purchased a 2011 Mustang GT/CS....yes, I'm a 5.br0 haha. I'm glad I've found a more performance oriented forum than the one I've been frequenting lately.

I also own a '79 Pontiac Trans Am. Looking forward to staying on this forum.

2. CobraBob

CobraBob Authorized Vendor Premium Member Established Member Single Barrel Sirs

Welcome to SVTPerformance! Any mods to your '11 GT/CS? Post a photo if you have one. :)

3. SVTORANGE

SVTORANGE Active Member Established Member

Welcome!

4. MDShelby

MDShelby Well-Known Member Premium Member Established Member

Welcome!

5. P49Y-CY

P49Y-CY selfie deaths ftw Established Member

congrats on your 5.0 and welcome :beer:

6. KushBandit

KushBandit Member Established Member

Thanks for the warm welcome fellas :).

Thanks Bob :). So far I've beef'd up the suspension with Konis, Steeda sport springs, adjustable BMR panhard rod, BMR LCAs and an X-brace. I deleted my resonators and through on some GT500 mufflers for the mean time. No engine work as of yet, not even a tune lol. I've always owned Chevy pushrod engines, both small and big block, so I've been kind of chicken shit with this DOHC engine :( haha. Hopefully you all can cure my fright over the whole "#8 cylinder issue".

Here's a picture I took a few weeks ago with my cell phone. I hope they're not ungodly large photos, I'm posting from my phone at the moment. Apologize if they're too big.
    [​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Aug 11, 2014