New Guy from Florida

850SNCobra

Established Member
What's up guys, new guy from North Florida!
I've been lurking for about a year since I got back in the Stang gang lol.

Got my Cobra last year around this time, I had a 95 GT about 10 years ago and when I traded that thing I started to miss it instantly. I really enjoy driving the cobra, pretty much drive it everyday until I can find something else to Daily drive.
On to the pictures:
When I first got her this is how she looked.
26976756309_a03920a4fa_c.jpg

After new Ford racing B springs/KYB Adjustable struts/balljoints. Put the OEM wheels back on cause the 19's were pretty big, although I liked how they looked. Didn't think they'd fit with the drop anyway
37865943335_e40f7853ee_c.jpg

This is a more recent shot, got her painted black again cause the original paintjob was peeling in areas. Also got a new top put on.
37865940935_36f574ba9c_c.jpg

I want to do some go fast mods next, the engine is stock except for a CAI, also have another freakin' chirp from the engine on startup. Previous chirp causes were the rad fan and also the alternator bearing sounded like it was going so that was replaced. I'm suspecting the alternator bracket from my research

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice looking Cobra. The fresh coat of paint makes her sparkle nicely. I like it. Keep us posted on your mods as you add them. She looks might nice just as she sets. :)

850SNCobra

Established Member
Thanks guys! I also forgot to mention what sold me on the car, the previous owner had just put a new magnaflow mag pack exhaust and this thing sounds sweet, it’s a definite head turner.

Wingless Cobra

Established Member
@850SNCobra send me a message if you ever head this way and we can go cruising or something. I don't have any other "mustang" friends around here lol, but I do want to join a group or something. I believe there's a group called 850 Mustangs around here that I need to look up.

Cheers brother, and sharp looking snake!
viewer

Wingless Cobra

Established Member
@850SNCobra send me a message if you ever head this way and we can go cruising or something. I don't have any other "mustang" friends around here lol, but I do want to join a group or something. I believe there's a group called 850 Mustangs around here that I need to look up.

Cheers brother, and sharp looking snake!

Users who are viewing this thread