New guy from the Far North!

ChronicFox

Established Member
Well....not as far north as the new Alaskan that just joined, but from Central Alberta Canada. Technically I don't own an entire svt Car, however I just bought a T boned Terminator from a friend with hopes of having a driving car as soon as possible. Glad to be a part of the vast wealth of knowledge! Already have 2 foxes in the den, just way more excited about the Cobra!

ChronicFox

Established Member
IMG_1481.png
[/URL][/IMG] Both of them are 91's. The coupe I've built for mostly straight line stuff. The other 91 is a hatch that is summer cruised.

TK1299

Meh
Established Member
Premium Member
FullSizeRender.jpg
I've got a 93 Cobra built to be a street cruiser. I stored the original motor and put in a 347 stroker with a Kenne Bell blower on top. Lots of fun. Love fox body mustangs.

ChronicFox

Established Member
Not with these sausage fingers and microscopic buttons lol! I do frequently used voice to text though.

I'l get the image issue sorted out, I've successfully posted pics on other forums in the past.

ChronicFox

Established Member
So no matter what I do here this isn't working out. My pics are uploaded on photo bucket and copy and pasting the URL at the bottom won' insert an image for me. I am a member on multiple other forums and haven't had this issue. Most certainly is frustrating though. I' be glad to email someone a few pics to post though. Apparently I'm not smart enough to post a darn pic.

ChronicFox

Established Member
Tk1299 I literally laughed my A** off in shelbygirls thread! It' amazing what kind if attention the female figure gets hey!! Thanks man!

Last edited:

boostftw05

Established Member
Welcome!! Dang good looking fox, I wanna hear it run though so you need to get us a video uploaded for sure!

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking Foxes for sure. Hope you get your t-boned Terminator running soon. And.....welcome to SVTP! You're already at home, eh? Check back often; there's always action and info here. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread