New guy from utah

MagnaSRT

Established Member
Hello everyone, I'm new to the forum. I live in Utah and hope to meet some fellow Utah owners.:thumbsup: I've loved the Cobra ever since I first saw one and hope to purchase one in the next few months. I'm new to Mustang and Cobra world as I currently own a Dodge SRT-4, its finally time to move up from this platform to bigger and better things.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance. I hope you soon realize your dream of owning a Cobra. What year(s) are you interested in?

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
You're very welcome. Check our For Sale forum for '03 - '04 Cobras up for sale, and also check the numerous dealerships around the country, like Hi-End Auto, that always have them in inventory. There's a large dealership in Texas, as well, that has a good number of Terminators for sale. eBay is another source, of course, as well as the usual online for-sale sites.

hunterp

Established Member
Whereabouts in Utah are you? Every Saturday roughly 9-11 am, we have a Cars and Coffee event in Salt Lake City if you're in that area. The address is 675 West South Jordan Parkway. We're short on Mopar representation :)

AlanHam13

Boosted95
Established Member
It's nice to meet fellow members from Utah! Welcome. I'm from Clinton Utah (currently stationed in Wyoming). I soon will own a terminator in the next few months.

MagnaSRT

Established Member
You're very welcome. Check our For Sale forum for '03 - '04 Cobras up for sale, and also check the numerous dealerships around the country, like Hi-End Auto, that always have them in inventory. There's a large dealership in Texas, as well, that has a good number of Terminators for sale. eBay is another source, of course, as well as the usual online for-sale sites.

Thanks for the info I will definitely look into those. Could you possibly provide links?

Whereabouts in Utah are you? Every Saturday roughly 9-11 am, we have a Cars and Coffee event in Salt Lake City if you're in that area. The address is 675 West South Jordan Parkway. We're short on Mopar representation :)

I'm out of Magna but I have heard of cars and coffee. I would love to bring my car but she isn't the prettiest car in the world. I will stop by one of these weekends I have off.

It's nice to meet fellow members from Utah! Welcome. I'm from Clinton Utah (currently stationed in Wyoming). I soon will own a terminator in the next few months.

I feel ya... Thanks for the welcome. The searching and saving money for a Cobra sucks I want one NOW!!! :-D

ZV Cobra

Established Member
Layton area here. Good luck on the search for the 03-04. There are 3-4 around here that are really nice.

ZV Cobra

Established Member
How are you liking Layton? I went to Northridge high school in Layton. Graduated 09'

We moved here about a year ago and really like it so far. If you like the outdoors you are in paradise. Still havent got to go snowboarding yet but that is on the to do list. Only thing I dont like is the smog. Havent been able to see the mountains in such a long time.

MagnaSRT

Established Member
Welcome to SVTP. Good luck with your purchase.
Isn't is snowing out there yet?? :)

Thank you. Its not snowing yet but usually the end of october its starts getting poopy here. Anyone know how hard it is to find a cobra that's stock or lightly modded? Most of the cars I see for sale on here have huge mod lists. I am looking for something I can mod myself compared to something someone else has built and beat on. Thanks guys for the welcomes and any help or advice you can offer.

Last edited:

ZV Cobra

Established Member

Is this the one at Bean and Brew?

Users who are viewing this thread