New guy from West Texas

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Whats up guys! Newbie, but always looked up help on here for awhile! Glad to know if I got any fellow members from around my area! I grew up around ford and chevy but became a die hard ford fan in 03 when my dad bought a Torch Red Terminator. Ever since then I've been in love with mustangs. Got my first car, a 98 GT auto bone stock with 76k on it. Then me and dad got a 99 Cobra about 3 years ago. We still got both cars, GT is full bolt on's with a J'modded transmisson and 4.10s. Cobra is under the knife with a bad motor. I just recently got my dream car, an 03 cobra! Silver Metallic with 34k on it. Glad to be apart of the SVTP family!

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Nice Ford stable you've put together, and congratulations on getting your 2003 Cobra. Low miles, too! Enjoy it. Any mods planned?

I recommend that you browse through my Terminator FAQs. There is a lot of good info on the 2003-2004 Cobra there. Here's the link. Terminator FAQs

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Nice Ford stable you've put together, and congratulations on getting your 2003 Cobra. Low miles, too! Enjoy it. Any mods planned?

I recommend that you browse through my Terminator FAQs. There is a lot of good info on the 2003-2004 Cobra there. Here's the link. Terminator FAQs

Thanks CobraBob! Well I'm saving up for hopefully a Whipple in the next year! The car already has a 2.93 upper 6# lower all idler pullies so no belt slippage :D Kooks LT's Catted X Magnaflow CatBack Posi ported eaton 4R70w With a 3200 Stall SRA with 4.10's Its a fully built aluminum Teksid block with stage 2 crower cams. Its not a daily driver as you can tell from the extent of the mods, its a weekend driver/track car but still gets 24mpg on the highway at 70! :rockon:

Last edited:

03SVTCobraDave

Established Member
Here's some pictures of the car. Ill take more this week when I have it ready for a car show.

2012-06-08_13-41-27_597.jpg

IMG_20120704_210254.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread