New guy here from the Bay Area!

Smokinlx

Established Member
Hey everybody My name is Mark I have a 1992 mustang "notchback" the car was never a CHP. I'm mostly into drag racing 1/4 mile, but the car is still streetable and passes smog. Anyways just thought I would say hi and let everybody know I'm here.

Smokinlx

Established Member
Damn thanks for the warm welcome, It looks like I shoul have started my post out with - Hey everybody im the new girl from........ J/K :beer:

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
HA HA HA..yeah it hurts just a bit! Welcome to the forum man! Trying to learn as much as I can about mods as I have to start all over on my newest Cobra. See ya round :rolling: -Shane

Snakestress

Drag Queen
Established Member
Smokinlx said:
Damn thanks for the warm welcome, It looks like I shoul have started my post out with - Hey everybody im the new girl from........ J/K :beer:

Yeah if you were a girl you'd already have 2 pages of warm welcome. But then you would need to post your half naked pics. :D ALthough i guess 2 pages of guys leghumping you would not be so kosher :lol:

Welcome, and pics of your car instead? :)

Smokinlx

Established Member
machone said:
Hey where in the bay are ya?

I live in concord, but My house is being totally remodled so Im in antioch rite now. Do you post on any other web sites? I also post on cafords.com.

Thanks for the welcome everybody. :beer:

greystorm

Mrs. Steeda Snakes
Established Member
Welcome aboard Mark :) I love the fox body Mustangs. We had a 1990 GT Wild Strawberry with Titanium ground effects. Nothing sounds better than the 5.0 push rod motor :thumbsup:

CPViolation

Car Crazy
Established Member
Smokinlx said:
Hey everybody My name is Mark I have a 1992 mustang "notchback" the car was never a CHP. I'm mostly into drag racing 1/4 mile, but the car is still streetable and passes smog. Anyways just thought I would say hi and let everybody know I'm here.
Howdy :-D

Smokinlx

Established Member
greystorm said:
Welcome aboard Mark :) I love the fox body Mustang Nothing sounds better than the 5.0 push rod motor :thumbsup:

I agree I have a vortech v1 SC trim on there and the whine of the blower and rumble of the exhaust is like sweet music. :thumbsup:

Thanks again to all who were kind enough to stop by and greet the noob.

Users who are viewing this thread