New Guy in Denver - 03 Cobra

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Hi all. Been trolling the forums for a while now and decided to finally join up. This is my first Mustang, but have been longing for a Terminator for many years. Car was purchased in NC from the original owner with just over 70k miles and a stack of receipts since new. This car was very well loved and taken care of, but also driven, the exact combination I was looking for.

'03 Redfire coupe #2723

New to the Mustang world, but not new to performance cars.. A few of my past (slower) toys below..

- 04 Mazdaspeed Miata (R.I.P)
- 01 Lexus IS300
- 93 Subaru Legacy SS Turbo Sedan (Factory 5 Spd)

Absolutely love the Cobra, and it is even better than the countless YouTube videos could have ever prepared me for.

Mods Done By Me (So Far):

AMSOIL Absolute Efficiency air filter
Hawk HPS brake pads front and rear
AMSOIL synthetics throughout (engine, trans, diff)
Cobra grill emblem

Mods Done By Previous Owner:

MGW short throw shifter
LED shift light
Clutch cable quadrant adjuster (unknown brand)
GT500 replica wheels (These will be gone as soon as money allows)
Stock catback with Flowmaster mufflers welded in (unknown series, assume 40s or 44s)

Not a huge list of future plans, but the short list includes a JLT RAI, JBA O/R H-pipe, Accufab Oval TB and Plenum, springs and shocks, and a tune. I'm sure like everyone who just plans "to mod it a little" those plans will grow. But for now I am enjoying every minute of it.

A few pics of my baby below.

After a full days detailing... Wash, clay, wash again, cut, polish, 2 coats of wax.. Looking amazing

229179_10150981176311717_322819254_n.jpg

Me with my new baby at my first ever Colorado Stangs car show..

185570_10150981175171717_850642098_n.jpg

Back roads of Arizona, about 15-20 miles outside Payson..

426630_10150981173831717_394513165_n.jpg

Love the forum and am glad to be a part of it. Hope to be around for many years. :-D

KYSVT

Banned
Nice ride and welcome to the site. There are a lot of knowledgeable members here, if you have any questions just ask.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! That is a nice looking Redfire Cobra. I had a 2003 Dark Shadow Gray Cobra myself, but had to sell it. Miss it a lot!

Nice list of mods you have. Enjoy your awesome Terminator, and your time here. :)

SC Heaven

Red Whine
Established Member
Thanks for the welcomes everyone. It was a long search but well worth the wait. Still gives me a shit eating grin every time I open the garage. :D

Users who are viewing this thread