New guy, kinda

96project

Established Member
Hi everyone,
Not really new to this forum. Had a profile years ago, but don't remember the s/n or email or any of that stuff. New s/n is 96project because guess what? I have a '96 mustang project. One of those.. "I'll just take it apart just alittle bit and put it back together better.." well, 4 or maybe 5 years later now its still apart. I'm currently deployed so I have some extra income and my main purpose with this money was to get my car done. It's a 1996 *cough* mystic *cough* cobra that I have taken the origional 4.6 out of and going with a 11.25 compession dart 347 with trick flow 185 heads and custom FTI cam. You probably won't see me talk to much because I just like to read and learn but figured I'd atleast say hi.

00WHTSC281

Established Member
Thanks for your service and good luck with your build! Long waits make it better when its finally done.

Sent from my HTC Glacier using Tapatalk 2

96project

Established Member
http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/member.php?u=58932

^^That would be you

Next time just email one of the staff and we can get you going again.
Meantime, I'll merge your names tomorrow.

wow... yeah that was me lol sorry about that.. just thought it would be easier to start a new one with the new email I have since its been so long.. I apologize I'll just keep my new one if its easy enough to delete the old one thanks

Last edited:

96project

Established Member
Oh! Damn.. Didn't even notice that.. Thought I might have said something random to offend someone haha I try to just not pay people like that any attention..

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Well, welcome back. Your project '96 Cobra sounds interesting and should keep you busy when you return to the states. Post your progress when you have the time. :)

STAMPEDE3

SAULS BROTHER
Super Moderator
I don't get it? :shrug:

He likes to play moderator at times.

There is a rule against 2 usernames. He doesn't know the purpose of the rule so anytime someone admits to having a previous name he wants them banned.

The purpose is ment to keep someone from having alter egos, or scam people with one account while posting normal with the other, etc....

You had a few post and haven't logged in since 2009.
I know there was no intent to do anything wrong.

I have now merged your names to this one.

I gave him a day to think about things.
Maybe I should have made it 2 or 3 or 7.

KingBlack

I'm more stupid than I post
Established Member
..yeah...as a DBA (and other things) at work, one person with multi accounts is just a disaster waiting to happen...

Ry_Trapp0

Condom Model
Established Member
kintvsgoro.gif

96project

Established Member
He likes to play moderator at times.

There is a rule against 2 usernames. He doesn't know the purpose of the rule so anytime someone admits to having a previous name he wants them banned.

The purpose is ment to keep someone from having alter egos, or scam people with one account while posting normal with the other, etc....

You had a few post and haven't logged in since 2009.
I know there was no intent to do anything wrong.

I have now merged your names to this one.

I gave him a day to think about things.
Maybe I should have made it 2 or 3 or 7.

ohhhh.. ok. gottch ya thanks alot.

96project

Established Member
Well, welcome back. Your project '96 Cobra sounds interesting and should keep you busy when you return to the states. Post your progress when you have the time. :)

Yeah I definatly will. I plan on doing pretty much everything myself. I basically just have the shell of the car as a rolling chassis right now, has no interior or anything.. just Qa1 k member and control arms rolling on factory rims. I don't know what my wife is more excited about, seeing me when I come home.. or getting thousands of dollars worth of car parts out of the spare bed room. haha But when I get home I'll start a build thread and add pictures of everything.

Users who are viewing this thread