New Guy

ColdSteel

DSG FTW
Established Member
I don't know if this is the right section, but I've been lurking for awhile now and figured I'd go ahead and introduce myself...or rather my car cause I'm sure that's all you guys care about. :)

1998 DSG Cobra, bought it back in June of 09.

sig-3.jpg

November12009166.jpg

jakesspv6

Established Member
very nice cobra, i almost bought it back when i was looking for a car. did it not come with the saleen wheels?

ColdSteel

DSG FTW
Established Member
JLT Intake
March Underdrive Pulleys with Fluidamper crank pulley
Off Road X with Bassani Catback
31 Spline Limited Slip
31 Spline Alloy Usa Forged Axles
3.55 Ford Motor Sport Gears
Eibach Drag Launch Springs
Tokico Illumina Series Shocks and Struts
UPR Upper and MAC Lowers
Aluminum Driveshaft
Subframe Connectors
Slotted Rotors Front and Rear
Rear Mounted Battery

Last edited:

ColdSteel

DSG FTW
Established Member
good mods, what are your plans, leave it alone, more power via NA or supercharge it?

Next mods are springs and termi A arms. Who ever had the car before me put the drag launch springs on it, gives the car a goofy stance and rides like crap.

Plans for 2010...I'm undecided. If on3performance had a better reputation there would be no question. I'll most likely be putting a vortech on the car unless I come into a lot of money.

ColdSteel

DSG FTW
Established Member
S5030105.jpg

November12009073.jpg

S5030280.jpg

S5030213.jpg

I really don't have a lot of good pictures guys. Anyone who owns a dsg vehicle will tell you it really only looks good in shadows and in overcast.

97desertCobra

Procharged!
Established Member
DSG is my favorite color on mustangs. I used to own an 03 DSG Mach 1(R.I.P.), I understand how hard it is to get the color to shine in pictures. I've often thought about painting my car DSG but I would need to spend some decent coin to have it done right. Congratulations on getting her back, that is a bad ass looking SN95 Cobra!

Users who are viewing this thread