New guy

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Hey guys,

I joined a while ago when I was looking to get a Cobra. Ended up waiting and getting a 2006 C6 Vette. Lot's of bolt on's.

photobucket-9120-1338537667101.gif

Well, I modded it too much and smog was due here in Kalifornia. Was going to have to to return it to stock. I didn't like it stock. It was also an auto.

I talked the wife into the Mustang. Details in sig. Having fun going through the gears, sounds better than the C6 which had headers, loving the Sirius and Bluetooth.

Here are some pics:

P1010328.gif

P1010330.gif

P1010307.jpg

Just sayin' hi.

blackbeast12

Dr. Frankenstang
Established Member
Welcome, i'd imagine coming from a vette you would want to improve your suspension in your new stang...have you been contemplating suspension upgrades?

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
Thanks,

For now I put the 55D rear springs on. It lowered 1/2 in. and evened it out with the front. It handles amazingly well. My C6 was lowered and I'm not missing the stiff ride, worrying about driveways and parking curbs. Almost getting rear ended having to slow down for dips, etc...

I'll live with this for a while.

o2gt

Established Member
Thanks,

For now I put the 55D rear springs on. It lowered 1/2 in. and evened it out with the front. It handles amazingly well. My C6 was lowered and I'm not missing the stiff ride, worrying about driveways and parking curbs. Almost getting rear ended having to slow down for dips, etc...

I'll live with this for a while.

how does the 5.0 compare to a stock ls2 vette? nice wheels also.

kingnut

Established Member
i like everything except the black gas door. good looking ride though

Snakebitten

5150 SVT Poster
Established Member
how does the 5.0 compare to a stock ls2 vette? nice wheels also.
I think it pulls harder than my stock Vette. After the mods, the vette was a little stronger. Still getting use to the six speed though.

jymboslice

Rookie
Established Member
I got beat by a corvette that looked just like that one a few hours ago. My Mods are in my sig, he beat me by a car length at the top of fourth. Could he have just bolt ons or would he have to go into the motor/add boost to be able to beat me like that?

Users who are viewing this thread