New Guy

BrightHorse

Established Member
New to the whole online forum deal. About 6 months ago, I traded my 04 F250 6L Turbo Diesel in for my 3rd Mustang - a 2003 ZY Mach 1. This was my high school dream car and finally got her! I live in Alabama but drove to Texas to get her. Only a few things done so far, H&R Race springs, Steeda X2 ball joints, caster/camber plates, Hurst short throw shifter w/ T-Handle, O/R Prochamber midpipe, Flowmaster original 40 series. A few external cosmetic mods but I wont get into all that. I love mustangs and will talk all day about em. Anyways, lookin forward to meetin some other mustang enthusiasts!

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! And congratulations on finding that good looking SY Mach 1. Nice mods, too. :)

BrightHorse

Established Member
ah, thanks for the enlightenment. And thanks for the kind words for the new guy haha trying to figure out how to post pics now! That way I dont have to "GTFO". But all I see is that it says I cant post attachments. I see nowhere to add pictures.

Last edited:

Mcdiaz

rookie SVT Poster
Established Member
welcome i was on the same boat traded in my baddass 04 f250 6.0psd for my second owned cobra, a terminator.

BrightHorse

Established Member
welcome i was on the same boat traded in my baddass 04 f250 6.0psd for my second owned cobra, a terminator.

It was a tough trade, Im sure. I know it broke my heart to see her go, but Im enjoying the crap out of my Mach 1 :rockon:

BrightHorse

Established Member
No, you have to host them somewhere else like "Photobucket".

hmmm... Im gonna have to figure that one out. Ive never used Photobucket or anything like that. How do you attach the files to the posts on here once uploaded to Photobucket? :shrug:

Update: Im pretty sure I just found the answer lol apparently you just post a LINK to Photobucket... Sorry guys, true newb. Please be patient til I get the hang of it.

Last edited:

BrightHorse

Established Member

Jebadias

Established Member
Welcome.

I could only pull up the first pic for some reason, probably a fault on my end. Your car is snow covered in the pic so it's hard for me to tell if I like it but the black hood shows promise.

BrightHorse

Established Member
Welcome.

I could only pull up the first pic for some reason, probably a fault on my end. Your car is snow covered in the pic so it's hard for me to tell if I like it but the black hood shows promise.

Yeah, the hood is a direct result of somebody steeling my hood and hood scoop. Found one off an 03 Mach at the junkyard. It has inspired me to do a carbon fiber wrap on it. I think it will look sick on the zinc yellow! A while back I bought some Axis Shine wheels for a different vehicle (same lug pattern) and have decided to put them on the stang. Problem is, I only have two because they were on backorder at the time and after I got the first two, something came up so I had to cancel the order.:rolleyes: But I am ready to sell the 18" Mach 1 Replicas but not sure how to go about it. But as for the pictures ill go ahead and create a photobucket instead of linking them to fb. Maybe thatll help.

Users who are viewing this thread