New Hellion GT500 vid - 1,000 hp.

Burque97

Established Member
Found this on their site, looks pretty awesome! I didn't think it would be possible to make that kind of power with the stock rods, but I guess I was wrong. anyway, here's the video link:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Ah4V8N8_Lo]YouTube - 1,000 hp Hellion Powered GT500 Dyno Compilation.[/ame]

NasteeNate

2V Warrior
Established Member
thats insane, who knew this day will come when stangs start having dyno numbers like supras..the game surely changed imo.

04MystiCobra

Tuning L&M heart
Established Member
I'm sure the Shelby guys will chime in but I think its just a matter of time before the rods let go. Badass #s for sure though! Need to turn the boost way up now!

Last edited:

mr2cam

Established Member
Very Nice, I love the tq curve with the compound boost! Weren't there people windowing stock rods around 900rwhp though?

stangmanfive0

Neighborhood Jugernaught
Established Member
i would liuke to know if that is 22 lbs with the charger or jsut the turbo spooling 22lbs be casue if the charger is still at stock boost thats damn near 32 pounds total ... = BOOM

svtfocus2cobra

Opprimere, Velocitas, Violentia Operandi
Established Member
^ I'm pretty sure the boost is still figured in the same measure as blower or turbo alone. When you figure compound boost at the intake manifold its significantly more.

I thought the guys at Livernois said the stock motor lets go at 800hp when they were building that one customers car that let go at 800+

rlhay2

Established Member
Current data suggests GT500 rods are rpm sensitive, not hp or boost sensitive.
Keep it under 6200 rpm and you are "in the green".

TRBO VNM

That is insane on the stock motor, IIRC Evolution did mid 900s on the stock block.

Evo's car, Jon Lund tune

i would liuke to know if that is 22 lbs with the charger or jsut the turbo spooling 22lbs be casue if the charger is still at stock boost thats damn near 32 pounds total ... = BOOM

without. the first pull was with the supercharger. then they put the sheetmetla intake on and made the pull with the same boost and then turned it up for the last pull

It's not compounded in the video....

the first pull was, the rest were not compounded.

Users who are viewing this thread