New hood 4" H.O. Fibertrends content!

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
So some will like it, others will hate it, that's just how cowl hoods go. Everyone has a different opinion on them. But after a standard GT hood, 99/01 cobra hood and 03 cobra hood in a few years I wanted to make a drastic change to the look of the car. It's big, not to terrible to look over and I think it looks freaking fantastic, so tell me what you think!

On a side note, for anyone considering a cowl hood H.O. Fibertrends is the place to get one, incredibly fast shipping and the quality is an 11/10, fitment is great. I need to adjust the drivers side just a little to snug it up to the fender just a bit better, but for a hood of this size it doesn't get much better right out of the box. My friend who is a painter said it was THE BEST fiberglass hood he's ever worked with.

photo-124.jpg

photo-123.jpg

photo-125.jpg

photo-121.jpg

photo-122.jpg

auto02

Motivator
Established Member
Absolutely NOTHING looks better as far as hoods on a New Edge than the HO Fibertrends! Have a 2.5 on my 02 and fit and finish was awesome! Car looks badass OP!!!

srt10ram

The Little 2v That Could
Established Member
Looks good, but too big for my tastes, believe my buddy has the same hood on his 01 Cobra.

Doesn't look bad. But more of a fan of the '95R hood.

Absolutely NOTHING looks better as far as hoods on a New Edge than the HO Fibertrends! Have a 2.5 on my 02 and fit and finish was awesome! Car looks badass OP!!!

Except the Cervini's 95r Hood!

SnakeForce

Established Member
I'm not a fan of cowl hoods,I like cervini's 95r but damn it looks sick for sure,do you have some pics from the driver seat?

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
I'm not a fan of cowl hoods,I like cervini's 95r but damn it looks sick for sure,do you have some pics from the driver seat?

Sure do, it's really not to bad. Going around turns is different since you can't see the right side of the car now, but it's nothing terrible.

photo-127.jpg

And a couple more front shots that show off the hood nicely!
photo-128.jpg

photo-129.jpg

photo-130.jpg

usmcsvtwannabe

Not a noob
Established Member
Car looks great man!!!! Whats your wheel setup? Are they black chrome?

I might have to consider them this winter

KLeech

2V FTW
Established Member
Car looks great man!!!! Whats your wheel setup? Are they black chrome?

I might have to consider them this winter

They're XXR521's in 18x10 all the way around. Chromium black is the color they call them lol 275/35's in the front 315/35/18's on the rear!

Users who are viewing this thread