new hood which one?

kush97

Established Member
Well I need a new hood I think im gonan go for the cobra r on my 97, since im told my stock hood wont work. Anyone have a picture of the cobra r with the cobra bumper?

Midnight_Cobra

It's an Atomic Serpent!
Established Member
Why won't your stock hood work?

CobraRhood1.jpg

94982b.jpg

000_0554.gif

SLOWNED

Established Member
Is your cobra hood for sale? I have a cervinis 00R hood for your year if you want to work out a trade.

351inside

Established Member
Well I need a new hood I think im gonan go for the cobra r on my 97, since im told my stock hood wont work. Anyone have a picture of the cobra r with the cobra bumper?

i have a stock hood im selling pm, or i can even sell you the cobra r hood i got on the car right now

kush97

Established Member
i want the one with the lovers on it
i am putting a 04 cobra engine in and its hitting of the throttle body and the iac

9cobrastang7

Gogo Green Machine
Established Member
Just stick with the one people have pictured on here the one with the "louvers" doesn't look as good as the ones pictured. I believe you can keep your hood though because there is a guy on here with a lazer red with an 03-04 motor with his stock hood. Keep the stock hood if at all possible nothing looks as good as the stocker IMO.

jumperjack

Established Member

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
FYI, H.O. fibertrends makes the BEST 2000R hood. They actually made the OEM for Ford.
Let me know if you want one, my friend if a dealer for H.O. I'll give you the link to his site. The hoods aren't listed yet, but call him and he'll give you a great price!

Users who are viewing this thread