New Hoosiers are Awesome!

evh3

Established Member
Just put a set of Hoosier Drag Radials on my 03. I had NITTO NT01s on before. Car road rough and wheel hopped all over the place. These new Hoosiers (315/30/18) hook like crazy. The car rides nice and smooth. I have been driving around with these POS NT01s for 3 years, wish I would have gotten the Hoosiers earlier. No more wheel hop :rolling:

JStrib

No SVT for me
Established Member
Enjoy them while they last! :coolman:

I'm actually getting ready to order some myself. :)

Last edited:

Jefe

Established Member
3 years on NT01s? Drive that car more!!!

Sick SVT

Established Member
Just put a set of Hoosier Drag Radials on my 03. I had NITTO NT01s on before. Car road rough and wheel hopped all over the place. These new Hoosiers (315/30/18) hook like crazy. The car rides nice and smooth. I have been driving around with these POS NT01s for 3 years, wish I would have gotten the Hoosiers earlier. No more wheel hop :rolling:

Ive been looking into a set of these. How are they during normal driving on the freeway or at igher speeds? I heard they are a bit unstable???

SVT_Troy

Established Member
I've run them for 3 years. Rides just like a regular tire except a whole lot of straight line grip. I have the 335's on 10.5's.

You have any pics of them installed? How many miles is that in the 3 years?
I dont like to get caught in the rain and try my best to avoid it but it happens some time. Iv'e been thinking about the R888's....

LTHL VNM

Don't call it a comeback
Established Member
Ive been looking into a set of these. How are they during normal driving on the freeway or at igher speeds? I heard they are a bit unstable???

They are my only tire, and I've driven 550+ trips on them at all speeds without ANY issue. They're the best

nycarpenter

Established Member

Hey Matt
I went with the R888 this way we can tell our cars apart :) 3 years on NT01s for shame. My NT05s died in 5 months and you know I drive like a boy scout ;)

Users who are viewing this thread