New ID Tags with Build numbers

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
CobraBOB, I had the old tags on my car for almost a year now with no rubbing or scratching for the hood prop rod.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by 03snake
CobraBOB, I had the old tags on my car for almost a year now with no rubbing or scratching for the hood prop rod.
You're right. The rod sits very, very close to my tag, but doesn't actually touch it. I can probably slip a piece of 28# paper between them. Adding the rubber washers (I also bought two rubber grommets that would work even better) is really more insurance that the rod won't at some point scratch the tag plate.

Bullitt2632

Established Member
OK, in response to the question about where to put the smaller interior console ID tag here's a pic of one installed next to the lighter/power outlet (Note - tag shown is SVT Cobra not Terminator): :)

Last edited:

Jim Vaccaro

Established Member
Originally posted by Bullitt2632
OK, in response to the question about where to put the smaller interior console ID tag here's a pic of one installed next to the lighter/power outlet (Note - tag shown is SVT Cobra not Terminator): :)

Thank's for the Pic

haskett

Established Member
Mine turned out great. Great service and great product. :beer:

Gary even caught my bone-headed mistake of typing in my wife's Taurus VIN instead of the Cobra VIN! :bash:

bskinner

where is the ordering information at so i can order them ????? will someone please post them on this thread? PLEASE

TzzzME

Established Member
I'm in.. but I thing it would looks much better if the Tag the same size as the square under hood. What you all think?

03Snake, can you ask Gary about that?

Torch Red 10th

Established Member
I got mine last week and they look WAY better than in any pic I've seen on here. He even made me a special 10th Anniversary one for the interior at NO extra charge. Now is that bad-a$$ or what? I highly recommend them.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Originally posted by Torch Red 10th
I got mine last week and they look WAY better than in any pic I've seen on here. He even made me a special 10th Anniversary one for the interior at NO extra charge. Now is that bad-a$$ or what? I highly recommend them.
Nice of him to do that, and I agree that these tags are sweet. Something that SVT should have done anyway in my opinion. Especially since there is an area that seems to be designed to accomodate a tag.
BuildTag4.JPG

08snake

Formerly 03snake
Established Member
Originally posted by TzzzME
I'm in.. but I thing it would looks much better if the Tag the same size as the square under hood. What you all think?

03Snake, can you ask Gary about that?

I think his E-mail is in this thread somewhere. Plus he follows this thread pretty closely, but I'll pass an E-mail to him about this. its a good point.

nj7703

Established Member
I just got mine, i am VERY happy with them. Gary is a good guy to do this for us, they look awesome! :beer:

jason1320

Established Member
Originally posted by CobraBob
Here are a few pics of my new Build Tag for the engine bay. This is the recommended spot but I'm concerned about the hood rod scraping on the tag. I'll have to watch it. :rollseyes

BuildTag.JPG

BuildTag1.JPG

BuildTag2.JPG

BuildTag4.JPG

BuildTag3.JPG

Here is an idea...delete it! Get the redline tuning hoodifts. :rockon:

www.redlinetuning.com

Users who are viewing this thread