Established Member
Just recently installed:
- KB 2.2
- KB tb
- 60 injectors
- sct maf
- fore fuel hat and rails
- dual 255 walboro pumps

Been a lurker on the forums for a while after I purchased my cobra back in march of this year. I've learned quite a bit just by reading the forums so I'm reaching out to you guys for some wisdom. I took the plunge and decided to start doing some mods to it this past month and im having a few issues.

Granted I am not very experienced at all this stuff. When we had the car on the dyno, fuel would cut out at 5500 rpms and cause car to run lean. Tuner is not very experienced with mustang setups but said on the dyno sheet it looked the car would misfire when fuel would stop increasing. We are using a diablo predator. We are putting in new spark plugs ina few days. Any ideas of where to start? I know I'm going to have to data log but what items should I watch? I did do some research but inexperience with cars in general I think is keeping from searching for this correctly. Is the lethal wiring harness necessary?

BO TY KLR

Established Member
I'm guessing with dual walbros, you have a return fuel system? What is your base fuel pressure? You due have a vacuum line on the regulator so it increases fuel pressure as boost comes on?? What is the pressure at full boost?

DitkaOrGod

Established Member
Yeah so stock lines were plumbed return style. I have stock regulator now which is being switched to aeromotive. Putting -8 and -6 fuel lines in. Haven't had a chance to get it back on the dyno to log some stuff so we're trying to cover all mechanical related issues because dyno tme is hard to come by. Tuner blaming mechanical so trying to cover all the basis.

Sent from my SPH-D700 using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread