New Laptops advice...would you?

SVTsupremecy

Established Member
Im looking for a new laptop on newegg and Costco. I ran across newegg selling some refurbished units in my budget, and was wondering your guys thoughts. this:

http://www.newegg.com/Product/Product.aspx?Item=N82E16834231448 and a few others

Also if anyone has any other good deals or finds please share. Im looking for something under $700 that I can use for work and a few games in my down time. nothing crazy really. Im not sure I really need a touchscreen.

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I've never been a fan of the touch screens unless its a tablet, but the specs look pretty decent on the ASUS. I can't really say if its the best bang for your buck, but I'm sure others will be able to give you some sound advice.

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
I got a dell business latitude through their outlet. 2k retail, 1.5k on sale, I paid 750 to my door at the outlet with a 25% off coupon they advertised. Deals are out there. I went with the smaller lighter and more mobile 12 inch under 4lbs.

I personally like lenovo and dell.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I've always liked Dell products (we use them in our office), although you have to be careful at times with the model you're buying. Getting a military discount (got one on my MacBook Pro) is always nice. Dell's support is decent, too, IMO.

Users who are viewing this thread