New lid is in FINALLY. Thanks Eric!!!

TqMnster

Established Member
Got my lid done finally along with the brackets for my Caddy seats. Eric wouldnt do the caddy emblem though :lol1: You da man Eric!! :banana: In the middle of murderin out the interior :rockon:

Passenger Side
DSCN0411.gif

Console Lid
DSCN0410.gif

Driver Side
DSCN0408.jpg

TqMnster

Established Member
The lid turned out much better than expected and the black on black which was something he hasnt done before turned out AWESOME

INFAMOU$

The Infamous Project
Established Member
yeup.. seats look much better in there now.. but would look even better if the interior were all black :)

RIDE THE

Shake & Bake
Established Member
^^^^^^
Lids are $100 for everything including return shipping.

Looks really nice with the Caddy seats. :rockon:

Thanks again for letting me be part of your interior.

TqMnster

Established Member
Hey Eric i thinkin I shoulve got the caddy emblem instead of the lightning emblem :poke: LOL

yeup.. seats look much better in there now.. but would look even better if the interior were all black :)

Thats my plan :D Slowly but surely :beer:

On a side note I wish there were something I could do about this dash. I honestly think it is the most out of place looking thing I've ever seen in a vehicle. Doesnt flow at all. Just a big bubble. If only I were a more creative person this dash would be history.... I'm off to the junk yard this weekend and if I find a decent dash I may be doing some fiberglass work Sunday :pop:

SADF

Established Member
Eric killed it on my black Suede lid. Also, sick seats. Whats the symbol/emblem on the seats currently?

TqMnster

Established Member
The emblems are the ones that came on the seats in the 08 CTS. I like them due to the fact that it breaks up the leather some and keeps them from looking too plain yet its not the actual huge cadillac symbol so its generic enough to go with the lightning and not stick out like a sore thumb.

Users who are viewing this thread