New Lightning Owner!!!

Lt_Crazy

Established Member
Whats up everyone,

Picked up an 00 Lightning about a month ago and loving it. Mostly stock execpt for brembo big brakes, borla exhaust, ugly wheels that will be changed and a drop....but I want it lower. LOL

It also has 37 000 miles!!!!

Heres a couple of pics

Getting an insopection to plate it
IMG_00000088.jpg

at the strip
ase0064.jpg

Auto

Established Member
Congrats on the truck! I just bought mine 2 weeks ago and can't get enough of it. I ordered the Bassani exhaust right after I brought her home. I was supposed to get the exhaust today, but I missed the Fedex guy :(

JimIII@jdm

That's really low mileage for a Lightning! Congrats on the new buy, if there is anything you need check out our website or even call me at 732-780-0770

Azrael

Úlfhéðnar
Established Member
Not sure how much lower you want to go, but my truck looks similar with a 2/4 drop but drags the long traction bar front brackets on most speed bumps and some driveway entrances.

Lt_Crazy

Established Member
Thanks everyone!

Not sure how much lower you want to go, but my truck looks similar with a 2/4 drop but drags the long traction bar front brackets on most speed bumps and some driveway entrances.

I'd like not to have any wheel gap.....or just a slight one so maybe another inch in front and 2 in the rear!

Mine doesn't scrape or drad anywhere!

Users who are viewing this thread