New little under the hood appearance mod for the cobra.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
I have not cleaned up the engine bay in over a year so don't judge me on that. :) Not a big deal, but I got this idea from 'black 10th vert" on here. It is a battery cover. I painted it sonic blue. I always thought the battery really looked ugly and I think this helps clean up the bay some.
STA73061_zps24368151.jpg

Sn95Snake

Established Member
Its definately a nice touch that helps make the battery blend. The painted radiator cover is what really helps in my opinion.

oldmodman

Established Member
Doesn't just look good.

It keeps you from blowing yourself up when you drop a wrench across the terminals too.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
Nice OP! All you are missing now is the blue wire covers everywhere to really set it off...

black 10th vert

Established Member
Looks fantastic! Glad it worked out well for you, and great idea on the color match! I lucked out in that my car is already black, so didn't have to paint mine.

JustaGT5408

Established Member
Looks great, I have the same cover only black. Amazing what a small piece of plastic can do to clean it up.

BLUEPSTU

Veni Vidi Vici
Established Member
Thanks!
Its definately a nice touch that helps make the battery blend. The painted radiator cover is what really helps in my opinion.

I have def been thinking about that.
That looks awesome op!
I would say black or silver overflow tanks would finish it off.

Ha!
Doesn't just look good.

It keeps you from blowing yourself up when you drop a wrench across the terminals too.

I have thought about this but just think the Ford blue color is a little off.
Nice OP! All you are missing now is the blue wire covers everywhere to really set it off...

There are some sites that carry it but I actually got mine off ebay. I just typed in "mustang battery cover" Def happy with the quality, but it is close to $50.00 shipped for a plastice piece:) Here is a link for one. http://www.ebay.com/itm/Mustang-Cob...pt=Race_Car_Parts&hash=item4aa868c4fb&vxp=mtr
Where did you order it from and are you happy with the quality? I think it looks pretty good.

Users who are viewing this thread