New mach need spring opinions.....

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
Here's mine on H&R SS with all isolators in (which I've been wanting to take them out, regret not doing it when I installed them) with Koni adjustable yellow shocks/struts.

mbls2s.jpg

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
rolled fenders in rear and an irs spacer that's it, no rubbing

oh ok i was thinking 295 or 305 back of my mach but i dont want to roll fenders or use spacers

Here's mine on H&R SS with all isolators in (which I've been wanting to take them out, regret not doing it when I installed them) with Koni adjustable yellow shocks/struts.

mbls2s.jpg

and looks pretty good man. still ride good??? and yeah should have done that although springs dont have to come out for shocks/struts but still should have done while you were in there lol

dsg04MACHone

Established Member
and looks pretty good man. still ride good??? and yeah should have done that although springs dont have to come out for shocks/struts but still should have done while you were in there lol

Yeah honestly I couldn't tell a difference from stock as far as ride comfort is concerned. Yeah taking out the isolators won't be the task it was to change springs/shocks/struts haha I'm just waiting for some free time to do it.

luke1333

Banned
Established Member
Yeah honestly I couldn't tell a difference from stock as far as ride comfort is concerned. Yeah taking out the isolators won't be the task it was to change springs/shocks/struts haha I'm just waiting for some free time to do it.
yeah i hear ya. my wrecked 2v sold yesterday so now its time to springs and wheels ordered!!

Thehubster

Established Member
I would love to lower my car. this is a great thread for I just have some questions. what are isos. I have never heard that before, what do they do?

Swetrid

Established Member
Isos are the nickname for the rubber or urethane isolators installed on the coil springs to keep them from making noise. They will affect ride height especially if using urethane.

Users who are viewing this thread