New Marijuana Study: Myths & Facts and Misperceptions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Monster Mach

Established Member
I say make a nice gb from a bucket and a 2 liter a hitter piece is a great 10 mm stockey or smaller if can be had.

As for the it's not pure.

I know it's not pure that's why I'm smoking 92% medical grade oil. Not some back woods bullshit. I legally get weed for my depression (yes even in ny u can get legal weed with enough hoops to jump through)

I say go buy nice blown piece go get a titanium nail from Home Depot a dabber dome and your set once u dab once a blunt won't even be worth the time. I either do gbs my 6 footer or I'm dabbing to hell. I smoke a potent amount but I need to as prescribed drugs don't do enough.

But another thing that's crazy it costs 50 a gram of medicle 92% highest iv ever found and still smoke) but it took 2 ounces to make that 1 gram. Street value was 1500 for that weed. So they lost crazy money (hence why I stick to dabs)

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
But another thing that's crazy it costs 50 a gram of medicle 92% highest iv ever found and still smoke) but it took 2 ounces to make that 1 gram. Street value was 1500 for that weed. So they lost crazy money (hence why I stick to dabs)

Hate to do it, but im gonna call bullshit. If you get only 2 grams from 2 ounces, that is less than a 4% yield. That would be using some pretty bad trim. If you were running real nug of the quality you suggest, you would have yielded at least 18% which is 10 grams.

Not only that, but there are very few strains that will even produce a concentrate of 92%. You can say whatever you want or believe whatever you want, but nothing yielding less than 4% would even get close to 80%, let alone 92%.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Not only that, but most testing labs also require at least two grams of oil and usually at least $80-$100 to have a concentrate tested. If they only ran two ounces and got two grams, how did they give you that 92% claim?

Having worked with clinics and indiviudual people, I can tell you there is still allot of shadyness in the business and they will lie about strain genetics and anything else to get that next sale. Unless I send the oil myself to a lab and have the test results in my own hand, I don't believe a word anyone says.

Adower

Established Member
I say make a nice gb from a bucket and a 2 liter a hitter piece is a great 10 mm stockey or smaller if can be had.

As for the it's not pure.

I know it's not pure that's why I'm smoking 92% medical grade oil. Not some back woods bullshit. I legally get weed for my depression (yes even in ny u can get legal weed with enough hoops to jump through)

I say go buy nice blown piece go get a titanium nail from Home Depot a dabber dome and your set once u dab once a blunt won't even be worth the time. I either do gbs my 6 footer or I'm dabbing to hell. I smoke a potent amount but I need to as prescribed drugs don't do enough.

Dude, where are you from that 2 oz runs 1500$? Thats unheard of.

04SVT_COBRA

CO No Mas
Established Member
Dude, where are you from that 2 oz runs 1500$? Thats unheard of.

I think he is in NY, which makes sense. Two ounces of really great bud will run you that on the East Coast. However, two ounces only yielding two grams of BHO is a joke and means the BHO was not made with nugs. The lowest yield I have ever had with whole nugs was 12%, and that was with pretty low quality stuff. Anything with decent trichrome coverage and density should yield at LEAST 16%-18%

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread