*NEW* MCT gear!

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
These are a one time only run. This all started because slow04 and i wanted a hoodie so we decided to do a few extra just in case anyone else wanted them.

That being the case sizes are very LIMITED! Sorry if we over stepped anyone in the process, we were unaware of any "official MCT vender" for these.

We have these on hand.

Hooded Sweatshirts (1) Large (1) X-Large , (1) XX-Large. available for $34

BACK
121920.jpg

FRONT
121921.jpg

T-Shirts (3) Large , (2) X-Large , (2) XX-Large. available for $16

BACK
121919.jpg

FRONT
121918.jpg

Shipping is possible.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
FreSh03Gt said:
:shrug: we wanted hooded sweatshirts,so we had a few extra made up. We asked JP before hand and he said no problem.

I sure hope he was asked first....

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
JP may be President, but he doesn't always speak for all of us

and YES, my name is on the incorporation papers, although that has nothing to do with 'rights'

it's a matter of respect, not RIGHTS.....I meant VINCE should have been asked first

I see how it is now....every man for themselves

and NO, I prefer to air things in public because I have nothing to hide, including my feelings on this

if Vince turned it down, then it's a moot point...

Last edited:

Slow04

Again I did not mean to step on anyones toes. I was just trying to get a few sweatshirts made for christmas. We are not making any money on these and this WILL be the only order they were done by a friend of mine at work. We are all friends in the club and again I apologize after these are gone we will not be making anymore.

To be honest with you I did not know that we had our own personal person that we went to. Again sorry for not checking with him first.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
don't apologize, as it's not your 'job' to know that Vince has always been our official supplier

he got booted off here (SVTP) and I always felt bad about that

I'm simply looking out for my friend and one of our own

I don't want it to be at the expense of others...

Slow04

Okay, This will be the last of the shirts. I thought that it was okay. Again we are all in the same club and are friends. We don't need anyone getting mad. This will not happen again. Thank you.

quad

Established Member
JB said:
don't apologize, as it's not your 'job' to know that Vince has always been our official supplier

he got booted off here (SVTP) and I always felt bad about that

I'm simply looking out for my friend and one of our own

I don't want it to be at the expense of others...

John, when was Vince booted off SVTP? What for? I saw him post a thread a couple of days ago about his car??

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
quad said:
John, when was Vince booted off SVTP? What for? I saw him post a thread a couple of days ago about his car??

I meant he lost his authorized vendor status here

and......NO, he was never contacted by JP about sweatshirts

Last edited:

WhippleCharged Sonic

Screwed, Blued & Tattooed
Established Member
Guys...relax. It was done on good gesture. If shit like this is going to be an issue (I personally don't see an issue) then we need to make a sticky or a communication with a list of official MCT vendors....like apparel, stickers, business cards....blah blah. There is no sense in arguing on this. I would suggest editing posts that are off topic and negative about this thread. It makes MCT as a whole look bad.

Bottom line. Doug and his bro had these shirts and sweatshirts made up because they were not offered. They checked with Jason and he said it was cool. They are not trying to make money and thought they would offer what they had left to other members. Just end the BS and let it be guys. I have no issue with this and I really think you all should edit your posts. Just my .02

Chad_Diesel

Yeah Dude Sure Whatever
Established Member
Hey Fresh. I'll take a T-shirt and a Hoodie!

My .02, this is a non-issue. Fresh and his bro are good people. They would never do anything to screw the members of a club that they love being a part of.

Jpjr

Established Member
I agree that this issue should be handled offline for the benefit of the group. Irregardless, it sounds like there needs to be some disclosure as to what people can and cannot do with the MCT President's consent.

Last edited:

JB

beautiful loser
Established Member
I'm done

and I know that no harm was intended by anyone...

Last edited:

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
No harm done. To be honest i should have posted about this before going through with it.

Not really sure why i didn't :shrug: Anyways hit me up if any of you are interested.

Once they are gone they are gone...........................i'm done

dougwg

Established Member
maybe Vince can get them cheaper ;-)

I think we need to get together more so everyone can realize the vast resources of the MCT :beer:

Jpjr

Established Member
dougwg said:
maybe Vince can get them cheaper ;-)

I think we need to get together more so everyone can realize the vast resources of the MCT :beer:

agreed. this is something that a beer night would help cure. we just need to stick to the 'official club business is to be discussed not before the sixth full pitcher' bylaw. :beer:

Users who are viewing this thread