*NEW* MCT gear!

Snakebite

Proud Member of the MCT
Established Member
Jpjr said:
agreed. this is something that a beer night would help cure. we just need to stick to the 'official club business is to be discussed not before the sixth full pitcher' bylaw. :beer:
+1...manlaw...or better yet...mctlaw.;-)

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
Re: Question on Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow04
Hello JP. I was just wondering if I could have permission to use the MCT logo because I have a friend that makes shirts and hoodys and he is willing to make us up some shirts with a bigger logo on the back. All profits go to MCT. thanks Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP
Get a price and send me a list of what he offers.
We already have a club member who is doing the shirts and hats. So it's going to be a tuff call for me but maybe we could have him do some sweatshirts.

JP
NEVER RECIEVED PRICING!

Re: Question on Logo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slow04
Okay He also designed a little different logo. It looks really good give me your email and I will send it to you. He said he will do sweatshirts and hooded sweatshirts. They would look really good and I would appreciate your help. My brother fresh03gt will be at the cruise this weekend if you would like to talk to him.

again thanks.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JP
[email protected]
NEVER RECIEVED E-MAIL

So to clear the air. I never gave a go ahead to do anything.
I never recieved pricing or pics of the the hoody designs.
In conclusion: As stated above by Slow04 all profits from the sales of these are to go to the club.

JP

FreSh03Gt

Established Member
There is NO profit at all! and this seems to be a miss understanding. Slow paid the money out of his own pocket! club funds were NOT used and NO money is made by me or slow04 from these shirts and to be honest we only wanted TWO.

But he had more made up for the hell of it. Now he and I are being attacked for just trying to be nice and offer something to the club.....!

We understand this was handled wrong but damn all this over a few shirts??

His friend that made the damn things was the ONLY person to make money on them and from what he said he didnt make squat!

These shirts are already paid for. All Slow wanted was the money back and to be honest he never expected to unload them all so he expected to take a hit anyways.

Originally he thought of having as many made as could be sold and YES he was going to give money to MCT. However they came out more expensive then he thought and just had a few made to sell at cost and that was going to be it.

We just wanted a hooded shirt to sport during the winter months and had i known it was going to be this BIG a deal to do this we would have saved the $450 and let the idea die.

Im really disappointed at all this and i feel bad that this caused a problem. But damn i would have never thought we would be attacked.

Whats so hard about saying " ya those are cool but you should have used our guy.Maybe have more made up using Vince."

I tried to just let this blow over but to be honest im a little hurt over this and its bothered me for a few days now. I have always tried to be at every event i could and contribute to the club Hell i even paid my $40 joining fee twice and never asked for the money back ,gave up my irs brace when Doug was in need and drove it to his shop also i brung in 2 members since i joined.

All this is just embarassing..............................

Last edited:

AFJuggalo81

Driver Mod in progress...
Established Member
This whole post is an embarassment to the club as a whole and I think it should be deleted because everyone has already learned the lesson.

It was a nice gesture and they came out pretty nice. I've wanted a MCT hoodie for a long time now and I'd scoop up that 2x one in a hurry if I had to funds but I'll just have to wait for whoever is gonna make em and get it then.

Last edited:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
FreSh03Gt said:
But he had more made up for the hell of it. Now he and I are being attacked for just trying to be nice and offer something to the club.....!

Sorry If you think I was attacking you.
You are mistaken.
I could care less if you had some made and sold them to other members.
As long as you weren't profiting from the proceeds. (Others may disagree)
I think it's a good idea (Others may disagree).
But we also have a secret forum and the ability to mass e-mail all members and get intrest in such ideas beforehand. Thus saving all this confusion and or confrontation!

I was just stating the facts I recieved from Slow04 to clear the other confusion that was brought up in previous posts.

Hell my wife had one made for me last Christmas without my permission.
You don't want to know what I made her do to avoid the MCT lawsuit. LOL

JP:beer:

JP

Peoples Choice 1st Place
Established Member
I made a specific thread @ MCT secret forum for all related topics.

JP

Cobrasized

Proud MCT Member
Established Member
I'll take a large hoody.

And don't lose any sleep over this issue. It was a nice effort and there is no need for things to get politicized. Seems like folks get all too wrapped up in things and forget to give folks the benefit of the doubt.

We have a good thing going with the MCT and too many of these "spats" can kill that pretty quick when the core folks get disallusioned.

Thanks for being proud of being one of the MCT.:rockon:

plan b

hooters for looters
Established Member
You're my boy Fresh, I'll take 2 large hoody's! If Ford goes down the shitter at least I'll have my MCT hoody. Hahahahaha

Kevin

Users who are viewing this thread