*New Member* Anniversary Torch Vert

03_sonicvert

Established Member
Well joined the forums not long ago in the midst of me looking for a new toy. (my very first American sports car!!) I was certain that I wanted a convertible, and pretty sure I wanted blue.... (Hence the user name)

But, after looking for a while, I liked how red and black flowed, as apposed to the blue and black.

I found this gem, and I love it so far, and figured I would share.

She just turned 15,000 miles on the clock.

Just some basic mods.

-upper and lower pulleys
-60lb injectors
-bap
-magnaflow catted x
-magnaflow exhaust (soon to be polished) following svtp "how to"
-Riding on eibach's

Some aesthetics include

-style bar
-hid fogs and low's
-sequential blinkers
-chrome insert's

Doing a lot of lurking and learning. Can't wait to pick up a killer wheel and tire package in the next year or so.

Thanks for looking,Dave

image.jpg2_6.jpg

image.jpg4_1.jpg

image.jpg1_14.jpg

image.jpg1_15.jpg

image.jpg3_3.jpg

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Hey, no need to make 3 threads, and all in the wrong section. Take your time to learn the site.

silver03svt

Official Snowflake Melting Machine
Established Member
Keep the stock wheels.....just get the aftermarket 10.5" wide rears and some 315 wide tires. I love the look of 10th anniversary wheels.

R.D.P.

Extra Sprinkles
Established Member
Congrats on the car - for the most part, if you want to start a new thread related to your car, just put it in Terminator Talk, even if it has pics. What kind of power is it making and were you provided a dyno sheet?

03_sonicvert

Established Member
Sorry ,mods in regards to the section.... Used to previous forums. Show and shine made sense to me.

I tried to go back to see what the heck the message said and it "resubmitted" twice haha.... Hence 3 of the same thread.

Just got done applying ultimate paste wax.

dynojet numbers:

image.jpg1_16.jpg

stangfreak

Established Member
damn I want to paint my car torch red now. I forgot how awesome that color is on a terminator

03_sonicvert

Established Member
Those are good number for a stock blower. What pulley setup does the car have?

I need to ask this as I am not sure.... Would be good to know for future reference

Keep the stock wheels.....just get the aftermarket 10.5" wide rears and some 315 wide tires. I love the look of 10th anniversary wheels.

This is definitely a possibility, as I like the 10th wheels myself :thumbsup:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Now that is a really nice looking TR convertible. Looks so clean. In part because of the super low mileage. Congratulations! :beer:

I see you're in the Northeast. Be sure to check the Taste of Home forum (Northeast chapter). There are a good number of Terminator owners who actively get together up here. :)

T's03GT

#Team5bro
Established Member
So clean. Would definitely like to add a TR Cobra to my stable one day, they just look awesome with that color.

coolcobramatt

Mystified and terminated
Established Member
My buddy just bought a 10k mile car exactly like yours congrats! EDIT..I just saw there is a lower lol. I knew it!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread