New Member from Mississippi

rlenzijr

Established Member
Hey, hey. I have been lusting after a Redfire Terminator Convertible for the past two years. I really hope to put one in my garage this year. The wife is on board and it was supposed to happen for my 30th birthday a couple months ago, but Murphy and his law got in the way. I plan to get involved in the community, so here I am!

My daily driver is an '02 F-150 SuperCrew FX4 Lariat in Toreador Red. Not much done to her. Flowmaster cat-back, Gott's intake mod w/K&N drop-in, torsion bars cranked up and 33" tires. I've worked for an Acura dealer for a little over 8 years and am a Service Manager. Always been crazy about cars and have owned:

*1991 Dodge Stealth R/T Twin Turbo (Bought with waaay too many miles. Typical first car mistake. But, it was red, fast.........and I was 18.)
*2001 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 Auto (Knee jerk to the trouble above)
*2004 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L V6 Navi 6-Speed (Fun, fun car! Sleeper!)
*2005 Honda S2000 (Job change/Needed more seats. Only had 4 months.)
*2005 Acura RL (More seats. Really, really nice car. Almost 300hp and Acura's trick SH-AWD is awesome)
*2008 Honda Accord Coupe EX-L Navi 6-Speed (Really, really fun car!)
GOT MARRIED!!!
Traded the Accord for the wife a 2005 Acura MDX and I got the F-150. Working for Acura she's gone from the MDX to an '11 RDX and now a '12 TSX.

That brings us full circle to the object of my lust. Hopefully 2014 is the year of the Terminator for me. I apologize for the lengthy intro, but it is an intro after all. I look forward to being a member and thanks in advance!

-Rick

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Seems like everyone who has joined SVTP over the past month or so either just bought a Terminator or has one. I hope you enjoy your time here. It's a great car!

rlenzijr

Established Member
Thanks, Bob and Shelby! I can't wait to officially join the Terminator Club. I have noticed that too, Bob. But, didn't realize it was a new thing. It's a hell of a lot of automobile for $20-$25k. Only hitch is its age which makes financing very difficult. Fortunately there are a couple banks (Woodside, JJ Banc & Best and I think one other) that will finance 90% on these vehicles. Not everyone has that kinda change readily available. Thanks again.

03dsgcobranc

Fujiwara zone
Established Member
Welcome to svtp. Nice truck too. Always have liked the 97-03's. Have a 97 4x4 reg. cab Lariat myself. Been a great truck. Hope you find you a nice cobra.

rlenzijr

Established Member
Welcome to svtp. Nice truck too. Always have liked the 97-03's. Have a 97 4x4 reg. cab Lariat myself. Been a great truck. Hope you find you a nice cobra.

Nice! Thanks, man. They are great trucks. I've had mine for about 3 years now. No real issues. Just the typical stuff on these trucks. Had to fix the odometer. Bad solder on the circuit board causing it to intermittently go out. Have you had that one yet?

RedfireSVT

Established Member
welcome to svtp! i also love the redfire color! let me know if you need anything. -tony

Users who are viewing this thread