New member in Florida with a 5.0

muchv8wow

Established Member
Hello! I've had my '13 5.0 since February 16th of 2013 and before that, I had a '13 PP v6 from October 10th till then.

Seems like this forum is flooded with good info and hopefully ill be able to meet more local stang owners since everyone in this area knows for every mustang owner there at 15 v6 convertible rentals on the road lol

Here's some info on my car:
2013 5.0 premium manual with the 3:31 rear and the comfort pkg
Tuned by MPT out in Orlando (crazy good guys, awesome shop)
Suspension parts by BMR out in Seffner
Rest of the mods by Steeda out in Pompano beach ( my car is all Florida only parts baby haha)
Except for the Borla S-type exhaust and wheels.
2 12s(Rockford Fosgate) in the back powered by a 2400 watt Pioneer amp
Up front I replaced the stock speakers 2 6x8 Infinity Kappas by Harman Kardon
The 2 8 inch door subs were replaced by 2 Eminence ALPHA 8A 8" mids

Was bored one night and did a little photoshoot lol

13248791723_2e67ec5d96_c.jpg

13248634115_b7b1eac49f_c.jpg

13248599315_ba8cd5b881_c.jpg

Boss intake mani going in tomorrow morning!

537795_10200901250193887_534728418_n.jpg

Last edited:

IT-Purrrs

Established Member
Damn you Florida and your clean cars that you can drive all year long!

Ride looks sweet man. I originally bought my car in Florida and drove it back up to where it was originally built!

Last edited:

JasinEdward

Established Member
How is that MPT tune? You don't see many 5.0 Mustangs with them. Did they dyno tune or email?

muchv8wow

Established Member
Thanks guys!
I can't say enough good things about MPT! It's an e-mail tune but with tons of data logging sent to them, I know when I get a TVS that they're the route I want to go for tuners, they do seem to focus more on trucks but they do a stellar job with stangs as well, they tuned my v6 as well and that thing hauled.

usnfenix

GM recall advisor
Established Member
welcome. im in FL myself , JAX to be specific. got a 14' gt premium in black. where in FL are you

RC-5.0

Established Member
Clearwater, for those who don't know we have the best beach in the country and are 20 minutes away from Tampa haha :rockon:

I thought maybe you were in the SE since you get Steeda stuff..I live 45 mins from Steeda.

Just out of curiosity, why the red engine cover in the DIB car??
RC

muchv8wow

Established Member
I thought maybe you were in the SE since you get Steeda stuff..I live 45 mins from Steeda.

Just out of curiosity, why the red engine cover in the DIB car??
RC

Oh wow you live fairly close!

Well the 5.0 dot is red, the calipers will be red, and the engine cover red so it's a red/blue mix so it's like superman. I have the boss intake now so that's just sitting on the side now.

RC-5.0

Established Member
Oh wow you live fairly close!

Well the 5.0 dot is red, the calipers will be red, and the engine cover red so it's a red/blue mix so it's like superman. I have the boss intake now so that's just sitting on the side now.
Gotcha..I have Ingot Silver with red, but red is more accents (calipers, dot, front grille accent, stripe,etc)

Nice car ... what part of Florida r u locate ?

Um, he put it above:nonono: We'll discuss this matter at Towers tomorrow! :beer:
RC

Users who are viewing this thread