New member, new Cobra

iflyagfour

Established Member
Hey all, just been reading through the board here and Im glad to see good help available. I just picked up my new ride yesterday, a Mystic 04 with 33,100 miles on it. Its bone stock except for a spec clutch and a Flowmaster cat back. I have wanted a Terminator for so long and unloaded my 02 Saleen for this one. My other ride is my 07 Stage 3 Roush with 476 Rwhp. That was my baby but to be honest I can see the Cobra becoming my main passion really quick. I hope you guys can steer me in the right direction here on this one since I really know nothing about the Terminators. What are the necessary mods? What are the big gains other than turbos or a KB? Thanks guys, I will post pics here today...:rockon:

Jefe

Established Member
You go through cars like crazy!! Welcome to the madness

Grey03Cobra

Established Member
Welcome. The first mod you will want to do is convert to a TS blower, or just go turbo. You will save a lot of money that way instead of doing all the little normal mods first.:burnout:

iflyagfour

Established Member
Here are some pics guys. Thanks for the welcome and the suggestions. Already making the arrangements.

IMG_1798.jpg

IMG_1797.jpg

IMG_1795_edited-1.jpg

IMG_1794.jpg

IMG_1793.jpg

IMG_1799.jpg

iflyagfour

Established Member
Thanks again guys. I am still getting used to how many people want to ask about the car when I pull in somewhere. Kinda makes me feel bad for my Roush that the older girl is getting more attention now lol..

Users who are viewing this thread