New member of the family..Don't get excited..lol

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
The new member of the family.. So far we have 700 bucks in it ..The owner before us put in a new a/c system, alternator , starter, front struts and 1 new tire, flushed the transmission- plus a new battery in it before we got it.. we put a cam position sensor in it (OEM) new lower ball joints mach amp and tweeters in it and a free new drive axle cause the shop messed it up installing the ball joints.. drives like a new car and the interior is great ... now we are going to replace the headlight panel because she was hit in the drivers front corner..should straighten it out once installed and the hood will close...new bumper is next..drives like a charm..We are starting to fill up the parking lot with Tauruses..The story this car is that i run a storage facility and a customer of mine sold me a 1984 volvo for 300.00 bucks with a full tank of gas.. i drove it till it was empty and sold it for 900.00..i was looking on Craigslist for a Taurus and found this one for 1,000.00.. these are great cars that give good gas mileage..:beer:

DSC01329_zps102fc807.gif

download_zps93cc211a.gif

godfather

CAPTAIN
Established Member
Not much?! That's pretty freaking cool in my opinion! I bet it surprises people...
it will after 120 mph...lol.. i have no idea how much power it puts down but with the stock trans out of the hole with a cooler its crazy prob 220-230 hp or more.. i actually have 3 Tauruses you can see in the picture.. been driving this car like this for over 5 years no problem other than a a/c clutch bearing i had to replace.. My buddy has a 2010 SHO that can just barely beat me out of the hole to 100 mph but he's all stock and i'm 500 lbs lighter than him.. so its not that bad ass just sounds good..lol

Thanks for your interest

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Nice find, and you're mods are coming along nicely. With that 5-speed, your Taurus is gonna make a nice DD. :)

da5deuce

heatsoaked
Established Member
Not much?! That's pretty freaking cool in my opinion! I bet it surprises people...

THIS^^^^^

Not much my ass OP hahahahahaha thats freakin awesome bro. Very unique imo. When I seen the start of the thread I kinda laughed because I didnt know what to expect with all these random people buying random cars that arent sports car/muscle car related haha. Thats a nice pick up though. You'll definitely surprise some people. Got any exhaust plans?

Users who are viewing this thread