New member to the gt500's

zex-srt10

Established Member
Well i am a new memeber to the forum, i just been reading here for awhile now. And it is a great place to learn about these cars. I picked my car up about 3 to 4 months ago in Sierra Vista AZ. And i love it so far, i just got deployed to Iraq for a year so it is just sitting right now. And i have no idea what i want to do with it. I want to send it to evolution, or get the SS package on it. But i have a long time to think about it. Look foward to BSing with you guys.

zex-srt10

Established Member
Yea, that is one reason i like the SS. But i have found out that it is hard to keep a car for that long. I thought i would have my truck forever and know i am trying to sell that. I hope i never have to sell the car. But we will see. It just suck that i cant drive the car for a year. I was only going to be over here for two months and now they pushed it to a year.

Fastfords

Established Member
Welcome to the forums and thanks for serving. I assume you have done some work to your Ram to run that quick? Can't be that many GT500's in Sierra Vista. Hope you get to come home early and enjoy it.

zex-srt10

Established Member
I think there is only one more that i know about right now, but he never drives it. And i have all the bolt on and slicks to run that time. Its is just hard to plant the power. But its going to be my tow truck now.

zex-srt10

Established Member
Be Safe over there Zex!

See ya over on the VTCoA.:beer:

Yea, vtcoa rocks. How do you like your srt-10. I am going to be looking at the new ACR when i get back. But i was told the other day i might be over here for two years. But we will see.

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member
Well i am a new memeber to the forum, i just been reading here for awhile now. And it is a great place to learn about these cars. I picked my car up about 3 to 4 months ago in Sierra Vista AZ. And i love it so far, i just got deployed to Iraq for a year so it is just sitting right now. And i have no idea what i want to do with it. I want to send it to evolution, or get the SS package on it. But i have a long time to think about it. Look foward to BSing with you guys.

Welcome and thanks for Serving. :rockon: :beer:

Congrats on the GT500! Nice old school combination. :rolling:

HAMMRHEAD

Established Member
Yea, vtcoa rocks. How do you like your srt-10. I am going to be looking at the new ACR when i get back. But i was told the other day i might be over here for two years. But we will see.

The Viper is, as you'd expect, a blast to drive!

Of course with Winter, I haven't driven it since November. I'm going through withdrawl.:(

I do like my Daily Driver SVT Focus, but I need Torque!!:rockon::rockon::rockon:

Users who are viewing this thread