Established Member
Looks good, not feeling the trim panel though. FR's look nice on 197's

How are you liking the Mac? Any drone?

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Looks good, not feeling the trim panel though. FR's look nice on 197's

How are you liking the Mac? Any drone?

I chose to do the trim panel because I hated the look of the fake gas cap in the rear. It also slimmed the rear between the tail lights a little, because of the black adding depth. The rear of the S197's is the hardest part of the car to make look good.

Yeah, the MAC's drone A-L-O-T! The muffler placement of the S197's is horrible. The trunk acts like a sub box for the mufflers. From 1,800 to 2,200 rpm the drone will almost drive you insane. But I love it though!:rockon:

Thanks for the compliment.

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
Yeah, the MAC's drone A-L-O-T! The muffler placement of the S197's is horrible. The trunk acts like a sub box for the mufflers. From 1,800 to 2,200 rpm the drone will almost drive you insane. But I love it though!:rockon:

Thanks for the compliment.

A set of gears should help.

Car looks great though :rockon:

dogfighter

4th horseman
Established Member
throw an o/r pipe on there. i had the o/r prochamber with mac catback. sounded good and got alot louder but wasnt loud enough for me. now i have a pypes o/r h with slp lm1's and its plenty loud

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
Looks clean, really like the rear trim panel

Thanks, 96lasersnake. I like the panel too, just couldn't stand that fake gas cap. You have some bad rides yourself! I really like the look of the black wheels on the L and GT.

To everyone else thanks for the replies. :beer:

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
throw an o/r pipe on there. i had the o/r prochamber with mac catback. sounded good and got alot louder but wasnt loud enough for me. now i have a pypes o/r h with slp lm1's and its plenty loud

Dogfighter, do you have any vid's of the prochamber with the mac's. I have been looking for a clip with both prochamber and the mac's, but I cannot find any with good quality.

DVJ38

One mod at a time
Established Member
If I were you I'd get a Intake/Tune and then gears. Then, deffintly nitrous to hold you over till you get some sort of boost. :)

I like everything on your car but the rear panel. To each his own.

96lasersnake

storm trooper'd cobra
Established Member
Thanks, 96lasersnake. I like the panel too, just couldn't stand that fake gas cap. You have some bad rides yourself! I really like the look of the black wheels on the L and GT.

To everyone else thanks for the replies. :beer:

I hear ya on the fake as cap:xpl:. Thanks, I have changed the wheels to chrome on the both cars now. Well the L now and ordered the GT's wheels today.

SOHC46

Super Poster!
Established Member
If I were you I'd get a Intake/Tune and then gears. Then, deffintly nitrous to hold you over till you get some sort of boost. :)

I like everything on your car but the rear panel. To each his own.

By the time I put intake/tune/gears/nitrous, I could have bought a supercharger! Would be a nice setup with some heads and cams though. Hmmm?!?!

I hear ya on the fake as cap:xpl:. Thanks, I have changed the wheels to chrome on the both cars now. Well the L now and ordered the GT's wheels today.

Yeah, I saw your post/poll. Did you keep the black wheels for both? I hope so because that combo was sick!

I love everything you've done so far. Nice car and pitures dude, keep it up.

Thanks Raymond.

Users who are viewing this thread