New Mudvayne CD.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
I preordered the new Mudvayne CD about 3 months ago and it came in the mail today. If you are a Mudvayne fan you have got to get this CD. All I can say is WOW. Easily their best one yet. :rockon:

406 'velle

Established Member
damn, im stoked :rockon:

can i get it in stores yet? i thought it came out april 12th, i know you preordered it, but has the release date been moved up?

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
406 'velle said:
damn, im stoked :rockon:

can i get it in stores yet? i thought it came out april 12th, i know you preordered it, but has the release date been moved up?

I honestly don't know. I got like a special fan pack, it came with a tshirt, poster, some video downloads, and a dual disc CD. The actual CD has the record on one side, and the other side has some DVD stuff on it...videos and all. On the poster it says April 12...so I dont know.

31Charlie

My freakin car is crushed
Established Member
Im not a big mudvayne fan, but I do like their musice. My two favorite are 'Goodbye' and "world so cold' But since Im not a big fan I dont even know what cds those are on.

Like someone asked does he actually sing? I prefer the slower songs were they actually sing, much like on slipknots new album they got a few slower songs that rock.

31C

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
31Charlie said:
Im not a big mudvayne fan, but I do like their musice. My two favorite are 'Goodbye' and "world so cold' But since Im not a big fan I dont even know what cds those are on.

Like someone asked does he actually sing? I prefer the slower songs were they actually sing, much like on slipknots new album they got a few slower songs that rock.

31C

"Goodbye" isn't on a CD, "World so cold" is on The end of all things to come CD. The newest one is called Lost and Found, and yes, he does actually sing on quite a few of the new songs. I think this CD will pull in a lot of new fans for them, its not quite as hardcore as L.D. 50..but its more refined. Very enjoyable to listen to.

poopnut2

Lifelong Vagetarian
Established Member
L.D. 50 owned. I doubt it can be better than that but from what I've heard (The single "Happy?") It probably won't be too bad. I didn't care much for The End of All Things to Come.

My friend just got the new Reggie and The Full Effect. He better burn me a copy or I'll end him.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
Happy? is really one of the softer songs on the CD. If you can try to look for Imn, that one is pretty good..reminds me of the L.D. 50 style Mudvayne.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
Black0ut said:
Thank you sir... the CD pirating begins :D:D

Mudvayne in T-20 mins :D:D

Lol, good luck! It might be kinda hard to find right now, I dont think the cd will be in stores until april 12th. I thought about sending some songs out...but I have a feeling I would have people wanting me to send the entire cd.

MaximumSVT

Embrace your fears
Established Member
Premium Member
I'm hoping its good. "Not Falling" is one of my top three favorite songs. So far I am unimpressed with the single they are playing on the radio from the new album.

BlueOvalAvenger

Beerknurd
Established Member
Hmm..Im not sure which song they are playing on the radio....I stopped listening to the radio when it became 75% commercials and 25% music. Im guessing it was Happy? Im not sure though. I think the new CD rocks.

Black0ut

Established Member
BlueOvalAvenger said:
Lol, good luck! It might be kinda hard to find right now, I dont think the cd will be in stores until april 12th. I thought about sending some songs out...but I have a feeling I would have people wanting me to send the entire cd.

lol it's all over already :p

got it so fast :D:D

Users who are viewing this thread