new mustang girl here!

Chad3304

Established Member
welcome and yes you are definately one of a kind,lol in a good way though!

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
Mustang w/ bolt on's my ass. :D You really are becoming a true stang owner, LOL!

Small world ;)

Now get that damn Talon going and start taking some names with the newfound ability to hook!

darkhorse276

Established Member
waddup waddup. sooo im pretty sure one person doesnt really need so much in the garage at once, so hows about passing one to me for the time being? maybe just for safe keeping.:D

89boostingirl

Established Member
Mustang w/ bolt on's my ass. :D You really are becoming a true stang owner, LOL!

Small world ;)

Now get that damn Talon going and start taking some names with the newfound ability to hook!
lol yeah i know i have alittle more than that i got to make some money this summer hahaha
anyways i have no car right now the supra blew a headgasket yesterday and i got to put the motor together for the mustang tonight because this walking shit blows

ford5.0forlife

Dead Stop
Established Member
lol yeah i know i have alittle more than that i got to make some money this summer hahaha
anyways i have no car right now the supra blew a headgasket yesterday and i got to put the motor together for the mustang tonight because this walking shit blows

Taking the head gasket off the supra now you can fix the injectors and swap out the plugs in 1 shot.

Wtf did you do to the mustang? You literally just got it on the road last week. I heard something from Mike. Anyway drop a line, im gonna try to rope some people into racing tonight myself.

Angel

aLL JaCkeD uP
Established Member

It great to see some more Ladies out there with their own Rides going on. :beer:

If you can stand it and keep it to minor bolt ons, perhaps a factory DD is in order to go with your awesome collection of Hot Rods. :rockon:

I have a factory car for DD and a GT500 to hot rod some. That way, Im not dealing with loud pipes, race gas, etc. on the commutte time.

btw - How do you hold a 650 horse TT together? :eek: I would be interested in the suspension setup you have; I assume you use it to drag race?

89boostingirl

Established Member
It great to see some more Ladies out there with their own Rides going on. :beer:

If you can stand it and keep it to minor bolt ons, perhaps a factory DD is in order to go with your awesome collection of Hot Rods. :rockon:

I have a factory car for DD and a GT500 to hot rod some. That way, Im not dealing with loud pipes, race gas, etc. on the commutte time.

btw - How do you hold a 650 horse TT together? :eek: I would be interested in the suspension setup you have; I assume you use it to drag race?
yeah the talon is a drag car.i will drive it on the street when i finish it and raise some hell.

Users who are viewing this thread