new mustang girl here!

89boostingirl

Established Member
hey whats guys my name is alexandra i am from connecticut. I am a first time mustang owner but not new to racing. I have a 89 mustang gt with some bolts on's i will get my blower on soon to make 10's this summer. my other cars are a 1990 talon with about 650hp i am hoping to do 9:50's next summer with it and my daliy driver is a 1989 toyota supra turbo targa with about 320hp. In the near future i am hoping to complete my collection with a 03-04 cobra and a mk4 supra turbo. i will post pics soon,i know soon of you on here but not so sure of the screen names.hoping to make some new mustang friends here:banana:

alexandra
aka boostin

Juice33

Patently Awesome
Established Member
hey whats guys my name is alexandra i am from connecticut. I am a first time mustang owner but not new to racing. I have a 89 mustang gt with some bolts on's i will get my blower on soon to make 10's this summer. my other cars are a 1990 talon with about 650hp i am hoping to do 9:50's next summer with it and my daliy driver is a 1989 toyota supra turbo targa with about 320hp. In the near future i am hoping to complete my collection with a 03-04 cobra and a mk4 supra turbo. i will post pics soon,i know soon of you on here but not so sure of the screen names.hoping to make some new mustang friends here:banana:

alexandra
aka boostin

'Bout time you got yourself a Mustang and quit playing with those imports, lol. I keed, I keed. Anyways, welcome to SVTP! Now get back to posting on Tunernetwork!

I give it 10 posts before another member on the thread accuses aother member of being a 'leg humper' because they give the young lady a warm welcome. :lol:

fak3r

Bow to your sensei!!
Established Member
Welcome. Let's see some pictures of the cars!!

89boostingirl

Established Member
i got some quick pics there not the greatest lol but here are some pics of my cars
228978.jpg

214508.jpg

228979.jpg

127705.jpg

54289.jpeg

50287.jpeg

50286.jpeg

let me know what you think

89boostingirl

Established Member
yeah i really like my mustang its so much fun to drive but i really wanted a burgandy coupe :( oh wells i was all set on getting a blower too but this guy backed out so now i am on the rush to find one

Users who are viewing this thread