NEW MUSTANG GT CAN GO 0-TO-60 MPH IN LESS THAN FOUR SECONDS

Machdup1

Established Member
Wow. That's quick. Somebody at ford is paying attention to their client base.

03Sssnake

TK-421
Established Member

You gotta say his name 3 times, like BeatleJuice

thePillBeetle.jpg

Silverstrike

It's to big to move FAST!
Established Member
But, but, but but Ford needs to answer the Demon as it's the be all end all of all car performance and tech. Not as with the new 35 MPG CAFE standards that is just a total waste of resources and money.

I really do think the Demon is going to be a money loser. As again I don't see people lining up to buy Challengers, unlike they do for the Camaro and Mustang. Again i see 4 to 5 of the Camaro and Mustang for every Challenger out there.

But this is exactly what Ford needs is a car that can give even more expensive and niche European models a run for their money and at only a fraction of the price. If they do make a GT 500 then it definitley needs that 10 speed auto as if not then lots of luck as the ZL-1 and Hellcat puts rings around it as they outsell it about 5 to 1.

black99lightnin

move along
Established Member
Do automatic mustangs have a hard time hooking up? My little turd has been 1.8 60fts on the stock Pirelli 235's on it's way to 12.3 stock.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
Do automatic mustangs have a hard time hooking up? My little turd has been 1.8 60fts on the stock Pirelli 235's on it's way to 12.3 stock.

I haven't followed them closely but I've read a few times them blaming the stock converter for not being able to 60' well.

Papaw

Established Member
Hmmmmm, they're getting close to 500 hp from 5.0 liters.

So a 7.0 liter NA could touch 700 hp without blower.
A TVS 2.65 would be sized just right!

jeffh81

Here’s KingBlack
Established Member
Awesome numbers and features, really, but I just can't get over that face.

Well when you are in the driver seat you cant see the face and the poor camaro driver you just whooped will be seeing the backend

Users who are viewing this thread