New Mustang V6 2015.... Mod Suggestions? :)

StormBrewer

I've had my 2015 Ford Mustang for almost a year now. Due to my age, I had to get the V6 for insurance purposes. Other than window tint, I've installed an airraid cold air intake which definitely helped. You have to use an intake specifically made for it because I've heard others have been throwing codes. I'm waiting on a tuner to come out for the v6. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I plan on installing an axle back exhaust whenever it's in the budget. I'm seeing the newer body style mustang quite a bit so I'm working on trying to set mine apart from the rest. I've found a couple things that are easy and cheap. A raxiom taillight sequencer will make your brake lights and hazards sequential ($80) LED turn signals in the front ($12) 1" wheel spacers on the rear ($75) or smoking out your headlights /taillights. Hope you enjoy yours

MysticRob

Established Member
Just toying with which way I was going to go... At this point after talking some guys at the ford service center regarding warranty info and a few discussions on the boards I'm probably just going to do:

...and Maybe Maybe 3.08 gears just to get the car a little more get up and go...

I see 3.15 as standard, and 3.55 as optional, for both trannys on Ford's site. Why would you put a 3.08 in it?

https://media.ford.com/content/dam/fordmedia/North America/US/2015_Specs/2015_Mustang_Specs.pdf

FIVEHOE

Established Member
I've had my 2015 Ford Mustang for almost a year now. Due to my age, I had to get the V6 for insurance purposes. Other than window tint, I've installed an airraid cold air intake which definitely helped. You have to use an intake specifically made for it because I've heard others have been throwing codes. I'm waiting on a tuner to come out for the v6. If anyone knows of one please let me know. I plan on installing an axle back exhaust whenever it's in the budget. I'm seeing the newer body style mustang quite a bit so I'm working on trying to set mine apart from the rest. I've found a couple things that are easy and cheap. A raxiom taillight sequencer will make your brake lights and hazards sequential ($80) LED turn signals in the front ($12) 1" wheel spacers on the rear ($75) or smoking out your headlights /taillights. Hope you enjoy yours

holy thread bump new guy....

Users who are viewing this thread