New numbers : KB. 2.8

rudycobra

Established Member
Built motor stock cams , cp pistons , stock rods
Kb 2.8 behemoth inlet
Bassani mid lengths , no cats
Killer chiller
@ 21 pounds it made 687/624 corrected on dyno jet smoothing factor 5 , pump gas 93
We did a race tune with 24 lbs and 112 octane and car made 50 more hp all way to 4000 rpm then belt slipped to 14 lbs . I need to run shorter belt for race tune .
Tuned by Monty at JMS
Dyno sheet comin soon

badazzebz06

Established Member
Is 19 degrees low? I know I was tuned for torco but idk I never go wot when I put just 93 in the car only time I will is if I have 2oz of torco for every gallon of gas in the car I've boosted to about 15psi and have had no ill effects no knocking no pinging at least that I can hear but like I said I'm too scared of blowin my motor on 21.7 psi...maybe if I can get an off road x pipe for now to lower my boost and maybe a retune to 16 or so degrees?

Quick Strike

Established Member
I think you are making about what you should Rudy. A healthy engine at last!

rudycobra

Established Member
Thanks guys . I'm happy with it . Would have like a 700 + dyno sheet but I know it's capable . 19 is a Lil high for 21 and pump . I'm only 16 degrees but will try to run torco all time anyway . Not ready to rebuild . Drove it a lil bit over the weekend at cruising the coast and got me one ticket Thursday so kinda left it parked rest of weekend .

rudycobra

Established Member
I need get tuner to email boost graph because it was only 19 until like 5100 wher it went to 21 . Seemed odd picked up more on top . Is that normal ?

rudycobra

Established Member
No just got back from Mississippi from cruising the coast yesterday since last wed . Will try this week but also noticed my aux idler pulley is not straight in line with belt . Gotta figure wats up with that .

Senkak

SVT Poster
Established Member
No just got back from Mississippi from cruising the coast yesterday since last wed . Will try this week but also noticed my aux idler pulley is not straight in line with belt . Gotta figure wats up with that .

Is the belt riding over the edge of the aux idler pulley?
If not don't worry about it.
Got a pic?

Users who are viewing this thread