New One From Texas

DodginBullits

Established Member
Hey everyone, new to this forum and from the Lonestar State. I am a LEO in Texas. Drive a Mustang GT at the moment but seriously considering jumping into a Terminator.

'90 GT, SVO Forged 347, TNT Wet Kit, Tremec 3550

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Welcome to SVTPerformance! Your '90 GT sounds nice. But if you do go in the direction of buying a Terminator, visit my website and read my TERMINATOR FAQS. They will give you a lot of good info on these cars. :)

Jibber

Kevin
Established Member
Welcome to the site. Good luck with your decision. I'd say go for the Terminator. Of course thats a biased opinion.
Keep the GT for the rainy days. LOL

DodginBullits

Established Member
Thanks for the kind words guys! Ironically CobraBob, DSG is my favorite color! It's a shame you sold yours! I also appreciate the link and info. It sucks Jibber but the GT will have to go if I get into a Terminator. The wife is not into cars and having one toy at a time is stretching it.

DodginBullits

Established Member
I'm not a big fan of the Black Replicas and currently trying to sell them. I already have a set of the Silver Replicas to put on it.

YES, I know they are mounted backwards (LOL), the previous owner did that. I haven't swapped them because I knew I would be replacing them.

018.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread