New Orleans/Northshore (Slidell/Mand/Cov) meetup

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Dam it seems i have to work everytime we get a date set down here. I have to be to work at 6pm that sunday.:nonono:

1crzhrs

1CRZHRS
Established Member
Would go 59 south to I12, then west (like 15 miles) to mandeville/abita exit and go south for a few miles.

yeah, exit 65 is the hwy 59 mandeville/abita exit. been to a resturant on the lake rite there one time. think it was rips? or fiffs? there's a boat launch to the left correct?

and my car is a sonic blue 04 mustang gt with some look good mods done. :)

Last edited:

kmadona

Established Member
Yes, I live off Dogpound. The car rarely gets driven. It's nice to take it out every now and then to enjoy. It has been covered for a couple of weeks because of the weather.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Yes, I live off Dogpound. The car rarely gets driven. It's nice to take it out every now and then to enjoy. It has been covered for a couple of weeks because of the weather.

Ive met you before at the Banner Ford Car show. I had the 03 Sonic Blue with 2.2 KB. Im drawing a blank on your name tho. :bash:
Im thinking like Ronnie.

kmadona

Established Member
Yes, I'm Rickey. you said you had the sonic blue?? I see your sig it has a 09 500. Did you get rid of it?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Yes, I'm Rickey. you said you had the sonic blue?? I see your sig it has a 09 500. Did you get rid of it?

I knew it started with a R. Yeah I sold my 03 like 4 months ago and got a GT500. Wanted something with a warranty and more room. Dont regret it one bit. Just dropped it off today to get parts installed and get tuned on friday. :banana:

kmadona

Established Member
Whoever picked up your blue cobra got a very nice car. Was it a local sale and what are you geting done to the new one?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Whoever picked up your blue cobra got a very nice car. Was it a local sale and what are you geting done to the new one?

A guy out of baton rouge area bought it. He took it to the track not long ago.

Getting blower changed-SnakeBite, L&M throttle body, Shelby dual fan heat exchanger, 170* thermostat.
Cody at Stang Hi Performance is doing all the work. He says he can easily get it over 600 hp at the wheels.

Anyone know of any car shows coming up in the area?

Last edited:

kmadona

Established Member
Not other than the World of Wheels. Mid January. Not Trying to be nosey but what did you get for it and how long was it for sale?

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
Not other than the World of Wheels. Mid January. Not Trying to be nosey but what did you get for it and how long was it for sale?

28.5k. Did a in and out with banner ford. So looks like I trade it in and I got a 2500 tax credit on new car.
Nice little loop hole I guess you can say. So really I got 31k you can say.

I would say 2-3 months.

Last edited:

kmadona

Established Member
How did the owner do at the track and do you know if he will be coming to this get together we trying to put together.
I will try to get in touch with Brad (yellow04vert2.8KB) this week to see if he would be intersested in showing up.

03 KB Sonic Blue

Established Member
How did the owner do at the track and do you know if he will be coming to this get together we trying to put together.
I will try to get in touch with Brad (yellow04vert2.8KB) this week to see if he would be intersested in showing up.

I think the best he did was 12.1. First time with car and stock clutch. Not sure what wheels/tires he was running either. I can ask him to see if he would be interested in coming.

Users who are viewing this thread