new orleans street races...what happened??

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
what the hell happend to all the street races around here...i know people that have been going to all the usual spots for the last month or two every weekend sat and sun and hasnt seen anyone wheres everyone at?? we nned to make a new night and a new spot any ideas?? am i the only one who misses watching street races? dont get me wrong i love running at the track its pretty hard to hook from a dig on the streets

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Are you registered on nosr.org(N.O Street Racing) It's the local site...I heard haynes just died off really..

joemayo

Established Member
We used to go to haynes last year.. Then the national guard starting showing up. We only went on sun nights.. Not sure where the new spots are at now

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Are you registered on nosr.org(N.O Street Racing) It's the local site...I heard haynes just died off really..

i forgot about that site yea last time i saw anyone out we got ran from haynes and went to michoud but noone wanted to run so we left i live in the east about mid way down haynes on burke right after crowder if your coming from metairie im tired of boring sundays with no lakefront to go to at night and all the kids at the bonnabel boat launch :shrug:

s|ck

Established Member
I used to hit up Keller boat launch on Sunday nights, lots of cars but also alot of kids. There were a couple of cobras too.

Last edited:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
kenner*

Yea..only cobra that showed up there was mr.shiftintoreverseatthetrack long hair guy :) haha

00badfnws6

Established Member
Yea haynes was the shit till the national guards came. LuDamiKE81 I know how you feel I loved to go and watch and sometimes precipitate. Michond roads were to bumpy and little parking. If yall come up with a new spot PM me with the details im always down for so fun.

Last edited:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
cool ill try to come up with a spot that has good parking and no traffic or cops or :lol1:mr.shiftintoreverseatthetrackandgetwaxedbymygirfriendlonghaircobraguythatdoesntknowwhatsdonetohisowncarguy :rockon: wow thats gonna be hard

s|ck

Established Member
I tried to run that guy a couple of times but he always had his kid in the car :shrug:

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
Uhmm.. it ran like low 12s or something..yea..he always has the kid and uglywifey in the car...

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
dam ive never seen him with anyone i saw him bonging out his car a couple times in traffic on vets least i can wait til i get home ....dayum :shrug::burnout:

LuDamiKE81

Flattest of the Flat
Established Member
Uhmm.. it ran like low 12s or something..yea..he always has the kid and uglywifey in the car...

you back down here yet i saw a black cobra in major video parking lot and my g/fs cousin was in the parking lot doing a burnout in a red tundra somehow thinking that would attract attention to me...:shrug:

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
damn this is news to me. I cant wait to get the L. I hope the new spot isnt too far from where i live.

I should have it by the 17th. Although im not too sure if my truck will be fast. It will only have a 6lb, dyno tune, cai and exaust on 20's.:shrug:

Looking foward to seeing a cobra....we dont have any down here:cuss:

Last edited:

04cobracop

Established Member
damn this is news to me. I cant wait to get the L. I hope the new spot isnt too far from where i live.

I should have it by the 17th. Although im not too sure if my truck will be fast. It will only have a 6lb, dyno tune, cai and exaust on 20's.:shrug:

Looking foward to seeing a cobra....we dont have any down here:cuss:

I have a 04' sliver cobra and there is another 04' black 2.6KB cobra that is a personal friend of mine that lives in Thibodaux. There is a guy that lives in Schriever with a GT500 and 06' blue Viper. So, there is a few cobra's and nice cars around the Raceland, Thib, Houma area.

SVT-BansheeMan

up the bayou
Established Member
Well, ill put it this way, i dont see many if at all. I never got into the whole car scene so i dont know. I very seldom go to thib, houma as it is. I HATE the traffic there haha.

What shops do they have around my area that knows how to tune on a dyno? The L im gettin was dyno tuned but i want to make sure because i dont want to blow the engine.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
you back down here yet i saw a black cobra in major video parking lot and my g/fs cousin was in the parking lot doing a burnout in a red tundra somehow thinking that would attract attention to me...:shrug:

nope..not yet..and I wouldn't be that dumb..at least not publicly:D

I should be back around dec. 12

04cobracop

Established Member
Well, ill put it this way, i dont see many if at all. I never got into the whole car scene so i dont know. I very seldom go to thib, houma as it is. I HATE the traffic there haha.

What shops do they have around my area that knows how to tune on a dyno? The L im gettin was dyno tuned but i want to make sure because i dont want to blow the engine.

Cody@StangHiperformance in Baton Rouge, La does one hell of a job. He can check your A/F or give you a custome tune if wanted. :thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread